1st Meeting - Part 2

Dedicated-@charlesputh02 

Hey... Wattians... So I've decided to move forward with this.... And I've got a name for the Girl... And it is ALICE(Alicia)... For some reasons, I need to put this name😊
A for Alice... Note that
.
.
.
.
                                * * * *

S: BTW she is Alice... And u can call her Alicia too...
Said Shawn grinning widely...

A: Yea... (Looking Shawn and giving a glare to not embarrass in front of STRANGERS)

S: And yea... He is...
    The boy cuts in before Shawn completes the sentence and said

B: I'm Charlie... Charlie Puth...(stutters)
S: And u know Alice... You can call him by the name "Charles Otto Puth Jr." (says laughing... Not loud)

Charlie stays silent in embarrassment for a moment and said...

C: Just call me Charlie!! Nice to meet you Alice...

Then she realised that she's been here for sometime... She checked her watch immediately... And excused them and she rushed to the parking her cycle and running towards the class adjusting straps of her bag...

In the class:

It was a Physics class... Fortunately, teacher is not there... She saw her Friend Camila. And she sits with her.... Always. It seems like Camila is desperately waiting for Alice. As she wanted to talk bout something so poorly... But on her face...there is a glim.

She asked Camila confusedly... "What happened, dear???"
She answered in a low voice, "I'm fine, but just thinking bout yesterday."
Alice asked "So, Is there anything you wanna tell me??"

Then, she started to tell... "A guy came yesterday to talk to me.... His name is Dan... I don't even know him exactly... He only lives in my neighbourhood and I met him when I was just 8...we didn't talk and play much... He is very nice.... I trusted him.... And he... He!!.. Camila stutters...
Alice tells her to relax and chill...
Camila continues... And he proposed me.... I didn't even expect from him... He is my good friend too... I just... Jus can't answer him... I don't like him like that.... He waited there for me to answer but... I threatened him... And I.. I... Then physics teacher entered... Everyone stopped gushing and chattering.... Then... Alice whispered to Camila... We'll talk about it later... I promise!!....

Alice's pov

While we're talking about the issue.... I noticed from the corner of my eyes that Shawn was watching us and blabbing with a guy..... I listened carefully to the Shawn... And I heard the name Charlie... And yesss.... He is the guy! Also... It seems like they don't even like to attend the lecture... But the teacher kept doing whatever he was doing after giving us some numericals.
And I was distracted with these two boys talking bout us... Maybe.... Then I suddenly got a thought... That I wanted to become an architecture... So i need to be focused on studies.... But somewhere in the mind I got this thing stuck...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sry guys.... I don't think it's a good chapter.... But its just a filler... New and exciting things are on the way... Stay tuned for more... Sry again... I need some more time to write... Cuz I lost my grip on writing this... I hope y'all understand.... Thank u for reading this fanfic.... I love you....