Detention!!

Well... They got detention, even without knowing Camila and Shawn.

By the time, school was over and Alice went home hiding her face from all. Cuz she might be a bit of ashamed of it. So she freshened up and suddenly, her phone rang.... And it was Camila.

C:Hello! Alice??

A:Yea... Camila. Its me! Say?

C:Where were you in the school in that lecture??

A:Well... I've seen you were so busy talking with Shawn😏 that you didn't even see us going or coming??

C:Wait... Us?? What do you mean by "Us"?? (said Camila giving some stress on 'Us')

A: Yea... See.. U have no idea with whom I was😁😁😁

C:Tell me first where were you??

A: U know what... I've got detention!

C: What!! 😁😂

A:And yes... I've got detention by helping someone to introduce our school...!

C:So, that "someone" got the detention with you too.😏

A:Yes... The new guy!

C: New one... Umm...Charlie!!

A: Yes... But thank god its not today!

C:😁😁Yea!

A:OK, I'll talk to you soon... Now I have to go for lunch!! See ya!

C:Yeah... Sure, see you later! Enjoy ur detention!!

A:Camila... Goodbye!

================================

On the next day, after school Charlie asked Alice about the detention room!
And they went there.

They started to doing their homework and all studying stuff along with a few students.
And Charlie just entered the room.
He sat besides Alice. Teacher was watching this and again he continued his work.

Charlie and Alice changes their look along with saying "Hey" just by their eyes. And then Alice tore a piece of paper from her notebook's last page,scribbled something. And gave it to Charlie. It reads "Hey, Whatchya doin?

Charlie instantly replied by writing something," Writin while thinkin bout something " and passed to her.

She read and looked at him with a questioned look,raising her one eyebrow. Charlie did the same, but the difference was that he can do it with both the eyebrows. Alice's mouth agape in amazement. Charlie giggles a bit. This moment was like only two persons were talking(not talking) in the whole silent classroom. Outsmiling at each other. That moment they both thought it was like something, but never told anyone about this or even haven't realised it completely. This is where everything begins!! (Detention part 2 is on the way)
*
*
*
*
*
*
Stay tuned for more!! At last, I'm back after like forever. I wish I could write more but u know, its all matter of time. Pls like, comment and share this if u like it or wanna recommend to someone. I love y'all... See u again!!