A/N: Who Are You?

Alright, before we jump into the story lemme lay some things out for y'all. This story starts in the middle of everything, in media res. And since you're already a member of Overwatch, you gotta have your weapons and powers right?! Welp, you've got a rifle/submachine gun/actual machine gun, etc. Take your pick, this is you in the story, not me, homie. You also have a pistol of your choice. As for your power, well you don't get a choice here. Much like Reaper your cells degrade and regenerate at an extremely fast rate, but instead of simply decaying your's actually release energy, heat and light, IE fire. Yeah you're a smoky(er), fiery version of Reaper. How'd you get these powers? Read the story and find out.

Other stuff I'd like to mention real quick, this is actually my first story on Wattpad. I've written a couple others on DeviantArt (good luck hunting that down if you try) but it's been a long time since I've actually written anything for myself, let alone posted it for the world to read. But this was a story my brain and fingers were itching to post so I hope you guys enjoy it! Please rate and comment what you think and criticisms and if you think I should continue this story!

Image Author unknown