15

Joelle closed the door and turned around so that she and Monte were facing each other. "What You want monte?"She chuckled.

"You."He replied in a low husky voice.

"Boy."Joelle waved him off.

"I'm serious, Jojo. When you gone stop playing? A nigga tryna introduce you to some new shit. I'm tryna take care of you."Monte palmed her thigh. He leaned in creating little to no space between their faces.

Joelle stared up at him. They had made eye contact. "You're just saying that so you can get in my panties, Monte. I'm not stupid."

Monte softly pressed his lips against Joelle's twice before pulling back. "I'm a man baby, of course, I wanna get in your panties. That's natural, but I wanna be in your mind and your heart too."

Joelle rolled her eyes that hide the smile that was forming on her face. "I guess."She popped her tongue.

"Think about it, but I ain't gonna keep your friends waiting too much longer. Call me back if you need the ride home."Monte searched his car for a spare piece of paper to write his number on.

Finally, he finds an old receipt to write on. "Now you ain't got an excuse. See you later."

Joelle took the piece of paper and stuck it in her back pocket. "Mmhm."She started to climb out of the car, but he stopped her once more.

"Hold on, you forgot something," Monte smirked and pressed his lips against hers as she turned around. "Go have fun with your friends."

Finally, Joelle had grabbed all of her stuff and climbed out of his car. Aisha and Raven both had eyes on her as she walks towards him.

"Ok, Joelle! I'm trying to get like you. Everybody be trying to get Montè."Aisha squealed and tapped Joelle's shoulder.

"He's been trying to get at me for a while, I don't pay him no mind girl."Joelle rolled her eyes as the three of them walked into the restaurant. They sat in a booth, Aisha on one side, Raven and Joelle on the other.

The table had become silent as the three of them scanned their menus to see what they wanted to eat. "I know what I want."Aisha sat back and crossed her arms.

"I think I know what I want too, what about you Rae?"Joelle looked over at Raven. Her attitude had taken over and she almost didn't respond to her, but in order for Aisha to not get suspicious, She did. "I'm still looking."

Joelle mentally rolled her eyes. She could already tell something was up with her.

"Well, while you decide, ima go to the bathroom."Aisha grabbed her small crossbody bag and climbed out of the booth.

"What is your problem?"Joelle asked Raven.

"Was last night not special to you? You just wanted to live out your little fantasy so you could go onto the next person."Raven whispered loudly.

"Of course it was. If it wasn't I wouldn't have done it with you. That was kind of the purpose, Rae."Joelle replied in a tone that Raven didn't like too much.

"How could you flirt with him in my face like that? What did he say to you in that car?"Raven furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's not important."Joelle crossed her arms. "Straighten the fuck up before Aisha starts asking questions. We'll talk later."Joelle spoke through gritted teeth because Aisha was approaching the table.

Aisha climbed back into the booth with a stank face "Y'all acting weird, but ima leave it alone."She pulled the menu up to her face.

The tension between Raven and Joelle was think although raven tried to hide her emotions in front of Aisha.