Chapter 3: Hanging out with Emerald! The Fight with Mercury

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 3 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter, then you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is waking up and he goes in the bathroom and takes a shower, then he gets dressed and he gets ready to hang out with Emerald, he gets up and he walks out and he waits for her to arrive. Then as he waits he hears footsteps and he looks to see Emerald walking up to him and he smiles...............
(Y/N): "Hey."
Emerald: "Hey."
(Y/N): "You ready?"
...............she nods and they both take a bullhead to Vale, then they walk around and they head to a diner, then they sat down and they ordered their food and then they waited................
(Y/N): "So, Emerald. *she looks at him* How does it feel being an actual huntress?"
Emerald: "I never thought it would like this, I never expected a life like this after what I did before."
(Y/N): "And what would that be?"
Emerald: "I was a thief and I would try to survive and also I discovered my semblance. Then that's when Cinder showed up and she said she needed my help with something, she also made me feel important and then that's when Mercury came in to help and .............I thought they were my friends. But, they betrayed me and my friendship towards them ended and so is my trust towards them. But, now I've changed and my past will be behind for what I've done."
(Y/N): "Why?"
..............she looks around and she motions him as he leans in...............
Emerald: "You know the tale of the Maidens?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. Everyone knows it."
Emerald: "Well, it turns out that it's not a legend and we met one."
(Y/N): "You're kidding me right? *he looks at her as she smiles, and his eyes widen* You're not kidding?"
Emerald: "No, I'm not. They're still here. Their power is still here."
.............he gets surprised that the Maidens are still around, but he knew that he would have to keep it quiet and he smiles as Emerald does the same. Then their food arrived and then they started eating and then they payed for the food, then they continued walking around Vale, then as they do they head to a movie and they decided to watch a horror movie and then as they watch a scary part came on and Emerald grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and she covered her face in fear, then (Y/N) hugged her and she looks at him as she smiles. Then they continued walking, until some thugs appeared and surrounded them..............
Thug 1: "Well, well, well look what we got here."
Thug 2: "We got a guy and *whistles* a beauty right here."
Thug 3: "Damn, she is a fine one."
????: "Leave her to me."
.............they look in the direction and (Y/N) sees a guy walk out and he realizes who he is looking at.............
Emerald: "Mercury."
Mercury: "Hello Emerald."
(Y/N): "So, you must be the asshole she told me about."
Mercury: "And you must be the one who turned her against us."
(Y/N): "Me? You and Cinder is responsible for why she left."
Mercury: "What?"
Emerald: "It's true, you and Cinder betrayed my trust. And you cheated on me and saying those things I heard."
Mercury: "You heard all that?"
Emerald: "And I saw you kissing Cinder, but now that life is behind me."
Mercury: "Do what you want with them."

3rd P.O.V

.............one of the thugs chuckles and then (Y/N) does a spin kick knocking him down, then Emerald gets her weapons and she fights them alongside (Y/N), they were taken out easily and (Y/N) throws the last one on the ground and Emerald jumps over him to kick the last one down. Then they see all the thugs beaten and they look at Mercury and his eyes widen in fear and he runs off as both (Y/N) and Emerald gives chase. Mercury runs in an abandoned building; he tries to go through a door, but Emerald blocks his way and (Y/N) appears behind him. Mercury looks at both of him as he gets in a fighting stance and so do they...............
Mercury: "Emerald, I don't want to hurt you. Please, I know what Me and Cinder did and said was wrong............."
Emerald: *chuckles* "You really don't get it, yeah you may have said that. But, I don't care what happens to you now. I moved on I don't need you or Cinder at all."
..............Mercury looks down sad and then he gets angry where he fired a shot to (Y/N), but he dodged it and Emerald rushes at him and she tries to strike him and he blocks and (Y/N) kicks him on the side making him grunt in pain, then Emerald attacks his leg where it damages his leg, then she trips him and he rolls outta the way and he starts shooting shotgun round from his weapons and both (Y/N) and Emerald dodges them, then (Y/N) converts his weapon to the magnum mode and he inserts a armor piercing round and he shoots his leg where the fake part is damaged where he limps. And Emerald kicks him down and he rolls outta the way, but Mercury goes for a shot as it goes for Emerald and (Y/N) jumps in the way of it getting hit in the shoulder and he yells in pain as he lands on the ground and Emerald runs to him and kneels beside him..............
Emerald: "(Y/N), no. Please don't go, please. I don't want you to die. Please."
Mercury: "Well, now that he's outta the way. We can focus on the main thing, you will come back and you will do what you are gonna do."
..............Emerald gets angry and she stands up, then looks at him as he smirks. Then she focuses her semblance and tricks Mercury at him seeing multiple clones of her and he looks around to see he's surrounded..............
Mercury: "This trick won't work Emerald, I seen it before. Your semblance won't make a difference."
Emerald: "You may know my semblance, but you won't know what I'm gonna plan."
..............Mercury looks and some clones rush at him and he attacks them, but his attacks went through their body and his eyes widen, then clones attacked him and Emerald started doing the damage and he grunts in pain, then she takes her weapon and cuts off Mercury's fake leg and he goes on one knee, then he tries to fight. But, Emerald stops using her semblance and Mercury looks around, then she knees him in the face as he falls on the ground and she goes over him and placed the blade of her weapons at his throat and he smiles..............
Mercury: "So, you're gonna finish me huh? End my life, pretty good Huntress attitude. Well, go on do it; end my life and it'll put out your misery of how you will always be."
...............she was gonna kill him, but she looks at (Y/N) and she remembers that she is a Huntress now, then she looks at him..............
Emerald: "No. The time of me murdering people ends now, *removes weapon from his throat* and you will rot in prison."
..............she hits him with the hilt of her weapon and he gets knocked out, then police and paramedics arrive as (Y/N) is taken in the hospitals and Mercury to jail as he looks down in defeat and regret. At the hospital Emerald is in the waiting room as she waits for an update on (Y/N), then she hears the doors open and Team RWBY shows up................
Yang: "Emerald, what happened?"
Emerald: "Mercury. He hired a gang and tried to force me to join back, but we beat them. Me and (Y/N) caught up to him and as Mercury was gonna hit me with an attack, (Y/N) took the hit for me and I brought Mercury down and got him arrested."
Weiss: "That's great, all that's left is Cinder. She's gotta be found and brought to justice."
Blake: "You did the right thing Emerald."
Ruby: "Hooray for Emerald."
.............Yang gives her a thumbs up and Emerald smiles and she felt joy from her friends, but then she started thinking about (Y/N) and as she did her heart started beating, she felt it like it was gonna burst out her chest and she just shrugged it off and focused on her new future as a huntress with her friends."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)