Chapter 4: Emerald's Realization

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 4 of this chapter and if you read the title of this chapter, then you should know what's going to happen and so on,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Emerald P.O.V

"After a month of (Y/N) being in the hospital he is now getting discharged and Emerald is walking back to the hospital and she is going through the halls as she makes it to his room and she sees him in a cast that is supporting his arm and his shoulder heavily bandaged since he got shot in the arm, he gets up and looks at Emerald and he smiles....................
(Y/N): "Hey Emerald."
Emerald: "Hey (Y/N), you okay now?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. That fight with Mercury was brutal, but I couldn't let anything happen to you Emerald."
....................he smiles at her and she blushes a little as she felt her heart race again, then they walk out as they both head back to Beacon, Emerald looks at (Y/N) and she smiles. Then they arrive and then as they're walking back to the dorm rapid footsteps are heard as (Y/N) looks and his eyes widen as it concerned Emerald..................
Emerald: "What's the matter (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Come on let's go."
.....................he walks fast as Emerald follows, but as they walked away.................
????: "(Y/N)! Stop!"
......................Emerald hears a female voice behind him and she turns around to see a girl about the same age as her and (Y/N) and she has black hair with a blue hair streak as her hair is in a ponytail and aqua blue eyes fast walking towards them...................
????: "I'm talking to you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Well, I don't want to talk to you bitch."
Emerald: "Who the hell is she?"
(Y/N): "Jasmine, my Ex."
Emerald: (Ex?) "What happened?"
(Y/N): "It was acouple months ago, we dated for a week and caught this slut in bed with Neptune a week later."
Jasmine: "(Y/N), please just hear me out. I'm sorry."
(Y/N): "Sorry is not gonna change the fact that you used me you cunt."

*SMACK*

..................Emerald's eyes widen as she saw Jasmine slap him in the face, Emerald gets angry and made Jasmine look at her and she punched her in the face making her fall to the ground. Jasmine looks up at her as Emerald looks her down to see her lip bleeding....................
Emerald: "Don't you EVER put a hand on him again, if I see you around (Y/N) again and you ever hit him again; you'll wake up in the hospital with your hands cut off, you got that?"
Jasmine: *nods* "Okay. Okay."
.................she gets up and runs off, then Emerald looks at (Y/N) as he is surprised................
(Y/N): "Thank you Emerald. But, you didn't have to do that."
Emerald: "She didn't have a right to do that, you spoke your mind. I couldn't watch that happen further."
(Y/N): "Well, I'm glad for that."
.................she nods and Emerald didn't know why she reacted like that and she smiled as (Y/N) does as well and they continued walking to Beacon................

Timeskip-Next Day

.................it's the next day and Emerald is walking out of class with Yang and they started talking.................
Emerald: "I just don't understand why Prof. Port is telling us his past life if we're trying to learn. Why does he tell us his stories like we're in kindergarten?"
Yang: "He says telling his stories could help in a situation involving Grimm."
Emerald: "Well I just have to say; he's definitely boring."
.................Emerald and Yang chuckles, then they turn a corner and then as they're walking a wolf whistle was heard..................
????: "So, you must be Emerald?"
.................they look and Emerald sees a guy with blue hair as she gets confused as she rolls her eyes and walks off..................
Emerald: "Not interested."
????: "Oh come on, we just met and we never got to know each other."
Yang: "Why don't you back off Neptune?"
.................Emerald stops as she remembers what (Y/N) mentioned who Jasmine cheated on him with and she turns around................
Emerald: "So, you're Neptune huh?"
Neptune: "Yeah. And I know you're Emerald."
Emerald: "That's right, and also the only time you will know me."
Neptune: "What?"
.................Emerald grabs his area and squeezes it tight with an iron grip and Neptune squeals as his area is getting a hard squeeze and Emerald hears Yang laugh.................
Emerald: "I know about you cause you slept with (Y/N)'s ex, and you know how that makes me feel hearing my friend say that. It makes me *increases grip* pissed to know that it was a week after they dated. So, now you aren't gonna know me cause you're not my type, if you ever try to flirt with me again I will cut these off and make sure you eat them. Got it?"
Neptune 'high pitched voice': "Okay. Okay."
.................she lets him go and he falls on the ground clutching his area as Emerald continues walking with Yang as she snickers.................
Yang: "Wow, and I thought I was brutal when I do that. But, you look like you can do it better."
Emerald: "Hey. He had it coming when (Y/N) told me what happened, he deserved it."
Yang: "Wait, are you in love with (Y/N)?"
Emerald: *blushes* "Wh.............what makes you think that?"
Yang: "How much you care for him, the way you handled Jasmine and what you just did to Neptune; you're obviously in love with him."
....................Emerald looks down and she suddenly realized that Yang is right, Emerald suddenly fell in love with (Y/N) and she couldn't deny it, she then smiles knowing that she can get over Mercury and Cinder. She continued walking with Yang to the next class as she realizes that she is in love with (Y/N)....................

(Y/N) P.O.V

.....................(Y/N) is in his dorm reading a book as Emerald is having a girls night out with Team RWBY, Pyrrha, and Nora as he is alone in his dorm, then he hears the door open to see Emerald walking....................
(Y/N): "Hey Emerald."
Emerald: "Hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "How was the girls night out?"
Emerald: "Pretty good, had a good time. Normally Cinder wouldn't do anything like what I did since she was focused on doing the objective she was assigned to do."
(Y/N): "That's really sad for Cinder. Wait, assigned objective? I thought she was doing to herself?"
.................Emerald looks at him and she looks down and she sits on his bed...................
Emerald: "(Y/N), what I'm gonna tell you is unbelievable. It turns out in truth, the Grimm has a master."
(Y/N): "What?"
Emerald: *nods* "Her name is Salem, she lives in a dimension where the Grimm are created and she doesn't just have Cinder doing this job, she has three others. Tyrian, Hazel, and Watts they're dangerous."
(Y/N): "Well, I don't care how dangerous they are. If Cinder thought she could use you and Mercury to get the job done, then they couldn't do it without help. And Cinder will never use you again, cause this life as a Huntress *places hand on her shoulder* it's yours now and nothing is gonna get in they way of that."
...................Emerald smiles and she hugs him and he gets surprised as he hugs her back and he smiles, then they get dressed in their sleepwear as they got in bed and (Y/N) slowly drifts to sleep, but then he felt someone kiss him on his cheek as he wakes up and looks around to see Emerald still asleep as he shrugged and goes back to sleep."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)