Rue Pauls DragRace

I was at a riot, but it was unlike any riot I had ever seen. the police were protecting politicians by standing on top of each other in one big tower thing ( its very hard to explain). and  we ( the rioters) were doing the same thing. As Ellen DeGeneres climbed on top of my head the floor opened up and we fell into giant trampolines. as we bounced on the trampolines, ( we forgot bout killing the politicians) I got a double bounce and flew into a window nearby. 

I had just fell into the rue Paul's drag race run way! I strutted along the runway, and began singing " Head to toe, let your whole body talk. Head to toe put you're face in that walk!" I one the challenge and  the other contantsestants yelled at me in the golden lounge telling me how I wasn't a drag queen because I was a girl ( Which is what I am) and I was like " I'm sorry but I cant help it if I'm fabulous!" 

The next day I walked into the workroom and got ready for the runway that night.

I was getting dressed and putting makeup on and stuff like that, but suddenly my makeup became purple face paint! I looked atrocious! 

I when out and flaunted my stuff anyway, but the runway was not your usual runway, It was a pool that was about as deep as the grand cannon. I tried to swim across it but my solid gold bikini wayed me down and I sunk to the bottom.

As I sunk down, Ru Paul swam up to be and told that I was disqualified because you have to be able to swim to be in Ru Paul's Drag Race. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This dream confused the hell out of me. I was sitting in my bed laughing my ass off once I woke up and computed wtf I had just dreamed, I am a strange child. 

Question of the chapter : Have any of you guys seen Ru Pauls Drag race? I love it!