V1C2: Introduce

MARY

"Good Morning class, My name is Grace David, your History teacher."

Wait... Grace David... I think I remember that name...

"But before everything I would like you all to introduce yourselves. Let start with you, mister."sabay turo kay Paul.

"Good Morning everyone, my name is Paul James P. Samson, 13 years old."

"Next you miss. Just by line by line."

"Good a.m. everyone, I am Mary Rose S. Santos. 13 years old."

After some students...

Last student nalang ang mag-iintroduce. The 30th one. Yes, 30 kami sa klase.

"G.M. I am Bryan T. Bartolome, 14 years old. Call me Brye. I am the so-called 'Master Detective' from the Elementary School in front of this school."

Everybody gasped. Who the hell is he?

"And yes, I am the student who haven't still smiled since birth. I hope one of you will make me so."

And before he went back to his seat. He gave a cold stare to me. Grabeh siya oh.

"Oh and before we start our lesson, let me also remind you: that I am your class adviser. So I will change your seating arrangement."

After that...

What the hell? Ms. Grace, you're kidding right? Katabi ko si the-boy-who-hasn't-made-a-smile. And you know what's worse? Nagbubulungan Ang mga kaklase ko.

"Ay... Kakainggit naman siya. Katabi niya si Brye, crush ko. Uy Brye! You wanna have a date? Don't have a relationship with that girl next to you. Be mine."

Sigh. I will not take him from you, 'cuz I'm not into him, ya know?

And now, he shook his head.

"Nah... I'd rather stay with her. Right Mary Rose." sabi ni Bryan. I just stared at him. And looked away.

"Okay Class. Let's start."

END