Chapter 2: Sermon.

-No one P.O.V-
"Ah... Geez. Be careful next time, you idiot." A soft whisper voice echoed through the room.
"I'm so sorry, Shiro!" Aiko whimpered to the whitenette.
"S-Shiro..?" Mahiru stuttered.
"Oh! I forgot! Shiro this is Mahiru, my friend; Mahiru this is Shiro. She's a Sermon." Aiko introduced them to each other.
Why is she so calm about this...?

In front of them was a girl who was about 173cm. She has long fluffy white hair and blue bright eyes like the blue moon; was wearing a white sweater with a blue tank top inside, black shorts and tall socks that cover her intire leg, white long gloves and finally a silver bell around her neck.

"Sermon?" Mahiru looked at us in disbelief.
"... I'm not gonna do it twice" Shiro whispered to Aiko after she looked at her. Aiko giggled and started to explain.
"Well, a Sermon is short of Servant and Demon. They're experiments before Servamps. There are 4 Sermons in the current time. One by one is repersents 2 sins. Shiro here is the eldest and with the sin of Sloth and Greed." Aiko said.
"Oh. Then, i guess we have the same fate." Mahiru said while awkwardly scrathed his neck and avoided eye contact.
"What do you mean?" Aiko asked, tilted her head.
A 'poof' sound was heard.
A bluenette appeared and revealed the one and only...
"Sleepy Ash.." Shiro called.
"Silencer.." Kuro mumbled.
"Eh..? You guys know each other?" Both Mahiru and Aiko asked in sinc. Sleepy Ash slowly walked to Silencer and all of a sudden, he hugged her. Silencer is in shocked but then hugged back. They let go after a minute or two.

So BLUNT!!!

"It's nice to see you again, Sleepy Ash." Silencer whispered.
He hummed in return. "Call me Kuro."
"As if. Call me Shiro."
"Is that your Eve?" Shiro asked.
"Yes! I'm Shirota Mahiru! Nice to meet you!" He bowed.
"Don't do that. Aiko, are you sure that he is just your friend? Nothing else, right?" Shiro said darkly as her aura began to show out. In return, Aiko put her hands up in defense and nodded repeatedly.
"Can i ask what is your relationship with Kuro?....And why is your voice so quiet?" Mahiru asked politely.
"*Sigh* Well, i'm like his 'babysitter' and 'older sister'. And about my voice,.... i guess i was born with it so the 'creator' named me The Silencer." Shiro explained.
"*clap* Well, since that get out of the way. Why don't we eat?" Aiko said while smilling brightly.
"Hai..!" All of them said.

~o~

After they all ate dinner- that Shiro made because Aiko can't cook -,Kuro and Mahiru immediately went to our bedroom and slept. But, Shiro and Aiko stayed a little longer just to watch TV.
They're lying on the couch, Shiro wrapped her arm around Aiko's torso.
"What do think about him?" Aiko said.
"Who?" Shiro whispered.
"Mahiru."
"Well, he's fine. He and Ash make a great team, actually. He's determined and has a soul of kindness. I think he's the right Eve for Ash." Shiro said while looking up the ceiling.
"Does that the long term of 'I am jealous of him'?" Aiko smirked and turned to face her Sermon.
"Why do you think that?" Shiro bluntly asked.
"Because you said 'Ash' a bunch of time~" Aiko teasingly said.
"Ah! Shut up! Go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." Shiro whined and changed the subject, pink dust tinted on her cheeks.
Aiko smiled and hugged the Sermon tightly. Shiro sighed, turned off the TV and cuddle with her.

'Am i jealous..? Whatever, it's so troublesome to think about it..'

Shiro opened her eyes and looked down at her Eve, a slight smile form on her face. Kissed Aiko's forehead before closing her eyes and fall into a deep slumber.

'Goodnight, my beautiful flower.'

~o~

Bonus:

Yay~
Bye.