Chapter 4:

-Narrator's P.O.V-
In the morning, (like 7 am), Mahiru woke up. He went to the kitchen and saw Shiro was already there. She was cooking breakfast. He looked down the food, then Shiro caught him staring at it.
"Morning." She spoke.
"Good morning to you, too." He greeted her.
"Sit down." She ordered.
Mahiru sat down on the ground with the table in front of him. She put the food in front of him. And he started to eat it.

~o~

After Mahiru ate his breakfast, Shiro told him to wake everyone up. And he did but not Kuro 'cause he doesn't want to wake up.
Everyone sleepily go down the kitchen and started to eat.

It was like 8 am or something, Shiro got annoyed, she got to Sloth's room.
"Ash. Wake up." Shiro said.
"Mmm... no..." Kuro mumbled.
"... I'll take your videogames and mangas if you don't." Shiro said sternly.
"... You wouldn't.. You love me.." Kuro muttered out.
Shiro sighed and got out.
'She wouldn't do it.... right?' Kuro thought.
Kuro go out of the room and saw Shiro holding his videogames and mangas.
"......"
"....."
.

.

.

.

"GIVE IT BACK!"
"GO EAT YOUR BREAKFAST, FIRST!!"

~o~

Kuro ate his breakfast as Shiro told and after that she gave his stuff back.
"The running part was fun." Shiro mumbled.
"No, it's not. My back hurts now." Kuro complained.
"Oh, stop exaggerating." She giggled.

~o~

Eveyone gathered at a hill.Why? To show what Aiko and Shiro can do that's why.
"Ok! I think your opponent should be Kuro 'cause he is the strongest Servamp!" Mahiru said.
"I think you should battle with Lily instead!" Misono said.
"No, no. You should kick Jeje's ass!" Mikuni shouted.
That sentence caused Jeje to shoot him but he dodged it perfectly.
"HaHa! You should battle me instead of those losers! Nee-san~" Lawless said.
"I'm the 2nd Servamp so i should be you opponent!" Hugh joined in.

Welp, they were dicussing by yelling while Kuro, Shiro, Aiko from afar watching them.
"Hey! Hey! How about we battle all of you from the youngest to oldest. Shiro and me will take turns so no one will get tired!" Aiko suggested.
Everyone agreed.

~o~

"So, we have:
1st. Lust.
2nd. Greed.
3rd. Envy.
4th. Pride.
5th. Sloth." Aiko said.
"The other opponent just need to pin the other opponent to win, that's simple!" Aiko added.
"Come on, Shiro. You're 1st opponent is Lust." Aiko told.
"Meh. I'm being relax now~." Shiro mumbled out while lying on the grass with Kuro.
"We came outside here already. Now go." Mahiru pulled Shiro's ear.
"Ahh!! Ok, ok, stop. You're even crule when it's come to girls." Shiro said.
"Yah, Mahiru. You're so abusive..." Kuro said lazily.
"I am NOT!" Mahiru yelled.

Shiro standed the opposite way of Lily's. Lily summoned his scythe and ran to Shiro's direction and attacked first, but Shiro dodge it and with her leg, she kicked Lily at his waist sending him fell back. Shiro took that oppotunity to jumped on him- her legs on Lily's arms and her hands holding the katana pointing at his contract item which is a 'clock thingy necklace...?'.
"Well, that concludes round 1." Aiko said unbelieved it happened so fast.
Shiro got off of Lily, Lily stood up with a terrified face, he turned into a butterfly and flew uncontrolably to his master.

"Well! My turn!" Aiko said happily.
"Don't waste your energy." Shiro spoke.
With a single nod, Aiko stept in front of Lawless.
"This could be interesting." Lawless smirked.

Aiko steadily walked to Lawless with a smile on her face. Lawless summoned his weapon ready to fight, he looked at every movements she made. Soon, she reached at his spot, then stopped. Suddenly Aiko swinged a long branch with a lot of spikes almost hitting Lawless's face, Lawless leaned back but Aiko pushed him down made him fall backwards. Then Aiko moved quickly behind him and pointed the branch at his neck with her arm blinding his eyes. Lawless was seriously shaking!

"Ding! Ding! Ding! That's it for the round 2." Shiro said while sitting on the grass with Kuro's head on her lap playing videogames.
Aiko walked back to her position.
"Say Moriyo, what is your lead anyway?" Misono asked.
"Oh! I can summon any plants i want from poison to the dealiest plant!" Aiko said as the atmostphere became dark.
That sentence made almost everyone afraid of her and shivered down their spines.
"That's enough! Shiro, you're turn!~" Aiko sang the last part.
Shiro groanned before stood up and stretch herself.
"Kuro, save my game for me.." She said.
"Mn..."
"Let's make this quick." Shiro cracked her knuckles and summoned her katana.

Jeje shot a lot of bullets at first, but all of them were been cut in half with a single swing of Shiro's katana. Shiro ran quickly to Jeje's direction dodging all of his bullets purrfectly-- Shiro: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Did you just seriously write that!?_Kuro: Omg... Seriously, Yuu..--while throwing daggers aiming his bag hats. Two of them fell down at the second she in front of Jeje, at that slight moment he put his guard down. Shiro kicked his stomach made him fell onto the ground and she stomped her boot as hard as she can keeping him laying on the ground while pointing her kanata at Jeje's neck.

"Well, that's done and pretty terrifying.." Mahiru said.
Eveyone nodded in agreement. Shiro got off of Jeje and helped him got up.
Then, walked back to Kuro and sat on his lap watching him playing his videogames. Kuro's chin was on her shoulder, rubbing his cheek on hers.
"I swear you two are just the same!" Mahiru said annoyingly.
"*Chuckle* I don't know who's the younger one now~." Lily said made Kuro rolled his eyes before got back into the game.
Lily was keeping on teasing Kuro and Shiro. That sence caught almost everyone eyes.

From afar, there was Aiko and Hugh ready to fight without any attention.
"A-hem! Watch me -Hugh the Dark Algernon III- beat Silience's Eve with a short amount of time!" Hugh said comfidiently.
"Hey! I will be the one who beat you!" Aiko argued back while a pout appeared on her face.

She walked strongly to Hugh, with every step, spikes and poison Ivies grew from the ground as a dark aura sorround her. Hugh summoned about millions of bats heading to Aiko's direction but being grabbed by a giant poison ivy hand. Aiko controlled the hand to squeeze as the bats popped (you know they died with a pop sound). Keep summoning the bats was the action Hugh did, Aiko swinged the hand side to side hitting every bat to the ground. Aiko made the hand disappeared, turned her arm into a plant with a bunch of spikes on it and ran to Hugh about to attack. Hugh blocked the attack with his stick, he pushed her made her fall, Aiko loosened her strength, looked up to Hugh with a dark and creepy smile, her hand signaled something. Within a flash, a hand from the ground grabbed him and hold him tightly. Aiko kicked it, it fell still having Hugh in its hand. Hugh struggled from its grip but it was no use.
"Not so confident and all mighty now, huh? Hugh?" Shiro walked to him.
"Ugh! Fine! I give up.." Hugh said.
"Good choice." Shiro said as she cut the plant with her katana.
"Well. I think it's--" Mahiru was cut off.
"No." Shiro and Kuro sync.
----------------Break time-----------------
All of them are drinking tea in silence include the author.

Soo sooooottthhiiiinnnggg.....
----------------------------------------------
Let's-umm- end the chapter here.
Sorry I haven't worked on this story since a long time.
There is so much work...
I hope you guys understand it..
Well, bye!