Chapter 3: Traumatizing night.

-Mahiru P.O.V-
I woke up on Aiko's bed with Kuro in his animal form beside me. I went to her bathroom and wash my body before putting on my clothes. And yes, she has some of my clothes just in case we have a slumber party.
I woke Kuro up and went out of the bedroom. Kuro whined some lines and then gave up and jumped on my shoulder.
I got out and saw Shiro in her human/demon form cuddling Aiko.

Aiko was wearing a pink and white bunny onesie. (?)

I blushed furiously at the scene but not just me, i noticed that Kuro was also blushing and was looking at Shiro's clothes which was a blue tank top, black shorts and black tall socks only.

On one side, I wanted to wake them up but on the other side i want to let them sleep cutely like that.

Finally, me and Kuro dragged out our phones and took a bunch of pictures. But the sound of the phone snapping a lot of times made Aiko slowly wake up.
And as soon as she opened her eyes, she became really red.
She tried to struggled out of Shiro's grasp but her arms tightened.
"Shiro. Let go." Aiko commanded.
And as an answer, Shiro just shook her head slightly.
"Shiro." She repeated.
Finally, she released her. She got out and looked at us.
"Forget what you just see." She said and quickly went to the bathroom.
It was silence, until Shiro spoke up.
"If you want to eat, the breakfast is in the kitchen.." She yawned.
I went to the kitchen and i saw three plates of delicious food.

~o~

Me, Kuro and Aiko ate our breakfast. And may i add it was the best meal i've ever eaten.
We walked,well me and Aiko walked, out of the kitchen and saw Shiro and Kuro in their human form watching TV. Shiro turned to me and Aiko.
"Are you two done?" She asked.
We nodded.
"Ah! Aiko and you should go to our meeting!" I said.
Kuro and Shiro sighed and whined about going. A tick mark appeared on my head as the two whined.
"Aww~ Shiro~. It's a really long time since I was playing with my friends! So, can you come with me, please? I'll buy you some dessert!" Aiko said sweetly.
Shiro ears twitched when she heard 'dessert'.
She sighed. Ruffled Kuro's hair and standed up, then put on her boots and leaned on the wall, waiting for us.
"Oi. You give up so easily." Kuro told her.
"You knew my weakness. I can't say no to dessert." Shiro looked down, currently blushing.
He sighed, then gave up too.

~o~

-Shiro P.O.V-
It was evening.
We arrived at the... hot springs..? Who chose this hot springs is the good place to have a meeting..? Ahh... Whatever.
I was on Aiko's head as she and Sloth pair went in.
There was a huge man who leads us to a room. In there...., holy frick, so many people. At that point, i just remembered that Aiko has anxiety of crowed areas. So, she was shaking furiously.
Oh, i just realized that almost everyone was Servamps, but except Melancholy, Gluttony and Wrath.
"Everyone! Listen up! I need to introduce someone!" Mahiru said and gave the signal to Aiko, telling her to introduce herself.
She flinched but gave it a shot anyway.
"H-hi everyone. I-i'm Aiko, an Eve of a Sermon. N-nice to me-eet you." She stuttered.
I, obviously, turned back and pat her head. I turned to everyone.
"Hi..." I mumbled.
Everyone went silent. Then..
"NEE-SAN!!!!!" Lawless ran and hug me. And of course i hug right back.
"Nice to see you again, Lawless." I said.
Then all the Servamps jumped and joined the group hug. Well, except Sleepy Ash who was just standing there. I noticed that and pulled him to the hug.

~o~

We all got to know each other and Aiko wasn't shy anymore. I guess that's great.
I noticed Ash who sitting outside, so went and sat next to him.
"What are you doing here?" I said.
"Everyone is so noisy.." He mumbled.
I hummed. Looking up the sky.
"Shiro..." He called.
"Hmm?" Looking back to him.
He immediately turned away.
"Have you ever..... experience... love before we met?" He mumbled.
"... No... Unfortunately, no.... But now i am. Why do you ask anyway?"
"Just curious."
Then, it went back to silent.
"What about you? Do you experience love before?"
"M--" Before he answer my question, someone cut him off.
"Mommy!!" Someone shouted.
We turned back and saw a cute little girl who was about 9 years old.
She ran up to me and hugged me.
"Anna? Why are you here? I thought you were hanging out with your friends?" I asked.
"It was canceled." She replied.
"Who's that, Shiro?" Ash asked with a little hint of sadness.
"Oh she's my subclass. Introduce yourself Anna." I told her.
She nodded.
" Hi! My name is Anna. I'm a subclass of Silencer. Nice to meet you." She said.
"But why does she call you 'mom'?" Ash asked.
"Well, she doesn't have any relatives. So, she called me her mom." I answered.
"Oh." He sighed in relief (?).
"Mr. Sloth! Can you be my daddy?" Anna asked cutely.

Oh. If you're wondering how Anna know Ash then it's because i told her about Servamps and Sermons a lot.
Anyway, back to the story.

Ash flinched.
"Please. Pretty please with a cheery on top."
"....Fine.." He gave up probably because she was so cute or just annoying.
"*Gasp* Yay! Does that means Mommy and Daddy are married?!" She said.
"Who taught you this?!" I grabbed her shoulder while blushing a bit.
"My teacher." She replied innocently.
"...."
"*Sigh* Fine. Ash are you okay?" I turned to him while he was turning his back to me.
He nodded silently.
"It's okay if you don't want to be--"
"No. No. It's okay. I'm fine." He mumbled.
"Are you sure?" I repeated.
"Yeah." He turned to me but didn't make eye contact.
I shrugged.
"Well, let's get inside." I told them.

~o~

"*GASP* Who is this Shiro/ Onee-san?!" Everyone yelled.
"Go on." I whispered to her.
She took a deep breath.
"Hello~ My name's Anna. I'm a subclass of Silence. Nice to meet you all." She said.
They silent a moment then gave out an 'awww'.

And later that.... night. We all had fun. Each person did one thing. We all talked happily.
Well, then, it turns out to be a movie night.

Everyone got a turn to show their movies. Then, it was Ash's turn. He pulled up the movie.
At first, there was a butterfly flying around.
"Nii-san. I'd never thought that you were into this stuff." Lawless said.
Ash just 'shh'ed him and brought Anna to his lap and covered her eyes.
He's up to something....
Then, the butterfly was caught on the spider web. The spider came closer and ate the butterfly SLOWLY!!!!
As the film comtinued..

EVERYONE SCREAMED!!!!!!
IT WAS SO SCARY!!!!!
"ITS CANNIBAL?!?!" I screamed.
"HOLY GOD!!!" Lawless yelled.
"WHY?! NII-SAN?!?!" Lust whimpered.
"THIS IS TORTURE!!!" Pride shouted.
"HOW DID YOU GET THIS FILM, KURO?!?!" Mahiru screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

~o~

After all that, we went to sleep and beacause there was a lot of people, some of the Servamp slept on the floor.
It was a traumatizing night.

~o~

Done~
And a bonus:

Done~And a bonus:

Bye.