Chapter 10: Little Argument

"you accept me...
and promise to be by my side, I hope that promise made not to be broken..."

◾◾◾

Jimin entered the house quietly closing the door carefully, praying that taehyung is fast asleep because for sure the other will interrogate him being absent.

As he successfully entered and shut the door without a sound he let out a sigh of relief but flinched, clutching his chest in surprise. The light suddenly turned on revealing his bestfriend beside the switch.

"kind to explain where we're you the whole day? And don't try to lie to me jimin!" taehyung demanded with a crossed arms over his chest.

Jimin on the hand battling in his thoughts if he will spill it to taehyung or try to lie... But even how hard he tried to hide it, taehyung still has his own way to find to truth.

"I'm waiting..."

"I'll tell you but promise me first that you won't be hysterical or something, okay?" he mumbles eyes fixed on the beautiful marbled floor, fingers are fidgeting. Taehyung arched his brows analysing jimin's demeanor, the way his head moves, how he intently stared at the floor: how those cute little finger fidgeting cause of nervousness. He can tell that jimin is afraid, scared.

He let out a sigh before walking towards the younger, "I won't..." he held both jimin's arms assuring the younger, "...so spill it out."

A minute of silent pass before jimin gain all the courage to spill it out, "I know you tell me to stay away from jungkook-hyung -- "

"wait! Don't tell me you are with him the whole day?" taehyung stop him, jimin just shut his eyes tightly and nodded. "jimin... Jungkook is a dangero--"

"I know! He is a bully, but he promise me that he won't do that again!" jimin hurriedly defend the other.

Taehyung again arched his brow, the way jimin raise his voice towards him to defend the said man is enough for him to know -- that the younger has a soft spot for that man or even more than that. Again a sigh left his lips he just need to rely on jimin's words hoping that the younger finally found someone, "I hope he really meant that promise, coz if not... "

"don't worry taetae... I believe in him." the younger assure him with his cute eyesmile. Taehyung nodded before he speaks again.

"why you aren't in school anyway?" his question caught jimin off guard averting his gaze on the wall. "Jimin!"

"we didn't do anything!"

"yeah, sure in that state of yours." jimin look at him offended but taehyung only rolled his tongue inside his mouth.

"I cant believe this! From all the peo --"

"you know I didn't meant it that way..." of course he know it, taehyung is just worried.

"he just brought me in his place coz I trembled on the way to school, so he brought me their... I swear hyung we didn't do anything he didn't even lay a finger on my naked body." jimin eyes widen in realization clasping his hands over his mouth. Fuck! I'm a dead meat now! He groaned inside his head.

"he never lay a finger on your naked body, huh." taehyung chuckled dryly, glaring at the younger.

"YA-YAH! don't take it in a wrong way! I need to do that..." his defensive tone fainted at the last five words lowering his head.

"spill everything..." he tried to stay calm want to understand everything, which jimin replied with a nod, taking a deep breath before he speak.

"I told him everything tae... Everything about my past and the beast inside me..." the smaller start off, looking at taehyung in a shock state right now.

"and?..." taehyung said to continue. Jimin fidgeted his fingers before a hue of pink painted on his cheeks, lips twitch up remembering how jungkook's fingered trance on his scars. Its gentle and soothing enough to send electric waves in jimin's body.

"yah! You little head!" taehyung snapped brought him in reality.

"he.he.he sorry I spaced out..." he laugh nervously scratching his nape. "...uhmmm...just like I begin with I told him everything and unlike the others he accept me with open arms promising me to be by my side to care and protect me..." he finished with a blush. And with that taehyung knew that his little baby is in love to the school bully named Jeon Jungkook, and he can't do anything to stop that feeling -- but what worrying him is the true intentions of the said man...

Is jungkook really meant what he said to his jimin?

◾◾◾

"maybe for others promises made to be broken -- but for me it made to fulfilled 'coz it made because of you..."