6

Regina settled into her room and unpacked her stuff. There stuff had been brought to all there rooms. The kids just admired there rooms instead of unpacking. There was then a knock at Regina's door.

"Come in" she says looking over.

The door opens and Emma in a bikini was stood there. Regina bit her lip as her eyes traveled up Emma's ripped body. Regina looked away from her quickly.

"Me and the kids are going swimming in the pool if you want to join. You can unpack later" Emma smirked.

"Sure. I'll meet you there... how do I get there"

"I'll come back and get you. Let me show the kids while you get changed"

Regina smiled slightly and Emma gave her a wink. She walked out of the room and down to the stairs. Regina changed into her bikini before brushing her short hair out. The door then knocked again. Regina went over to it and opened. Emma's eyes traveled all over Regina's body. They then stopped.

"Oi!" Regina snapped. Emma looked up at her quickly. "Eyes are up here"

"I know" Emma smirked.

"Such a child"

"This bikini is much better than your stripper one I saw you in"

"Whatever" Regina sighed making Emma giggle.

"It's a compliment. Don't worry" Emma smirked before walking.

Regina rolled her eyes and walked over to her. They went down the stairs and Emma guided her through the house. They went outside where a huge pool was. A blue flume swirled and led into the pool. A 1m diving board was located on the other side of the long pool. The whole pool was deep and only Emma and Henry would be able to touch the floor. Regina smiled at the sight of her children laughing and having fun.

"Mum! Come in" Henry says before diving off the diving board.

"Come on Regina. Live a little" Emma says before running toward the pool.

She cannon balled into the pool like a child. Regina started laughing lots. Her kids looked at her with a smile. They haven't seen her laugh so much in awhile. Emma came out of the water and saw her laughing.

"I saw you smile" Emma shouts over.

Regina instantly stopped and looked down. She went over and sat on the edge of the pool. She slipped into the pool and went under water. James came flying down the flume and made a huge splash. Emma then noticed Maddie sat on the edge of the pool looking at the water. She swam over to her and Maddie looked up at her a little upset.

"What's wrong" Emma asked.

"Waters go deep... I can't swim" Maddie shamefully admits.

"What? Why? Didn't your mum teach you" she asked softly.

"She tried. It worked for James but I didn't get it straight away like he did. She then got all those jobs and didn't have time" she admits looking down.

"So you never learnt" she asked.

"No. I didn't know how to and my brothers got bored of teaching me. I'm 13 and I can't swim"

"I can teach you. For now I have one of those rubber rings you can use or a lilo" she says smiling.

"Thanks" she replied with a smile.

Emma smiled back and got out the pool. She went to a small shed. She pulled a rubber ring out and a long rubber bed. She gave the ring to Maddie before throwing the lilo into the pool. Regina smiled as she saw Emma pushing Maddie in the ring. She was sat on top of it. They were splashing each other and laughing. All having a good time. It started to get dark.