1: Saved by Blue eyes

" HAZEL! "

Oh Crap.

Just keep running; almost there.

But before I could get to the path behind the trees I was tackled to the ground by a large amount of weight. Hitting the sidewalk pain sparked up in my arms and knees since they took the majority of the fall. I released a cry for help as I was rolled onto my back, looking up at Declan who was straddling my hips, eyes glowing.

" Almost made it sweetness, " his hot breath hissed into my ear.

" Just watch Declan, I'll get out, be gone, and you'll never find me." I said glaring at him.

That sent him over the top.

He grabbed a fist full of my curly hair in his large hand and hauled me up until my feet where barley touching the ground. I hissed and started clawing at his hands, he didn't even flinch.

"Stop. Fighting. Me." he growled. I swung my fist hoping to connect with his jaw, but he grabbed it just inches from his faces.

" Come on sweetness, didn't they teach you better." he squeezed it tightly until there was a sickening crunch. I screamed and started kicking and wiggling, trying to get out of his steel like grip.

Last time I try being tuff...

Tears started to pool in my eyes as he pulled harder at my hair; my head started to change from burning tingles, to almost unbearable pain.

Be strong,

Who am I kidding, I'm not strong, not right now, and not around him.

" Please Declan just let me go." I cried which made Collin; his Beta, start to laugh.

Well I'm glad he's enjoying himself; don't mind me, just being held against my will.

He slapped me across the face, so hard that if I was still human, I would be sporting a dark purple and blue hand print by the end of the night. The tears I had been trying to keep down were now falling down my cheeks.

" I Will Not. Let. You. Go!" he yelled at me and then I was flying about 10 feet in the air before I landed on my back; smacking my head against the pavement.

My vision blurred and I couldn't catch my breath, I started to get up, but didn't get far before I stumbled into Declan.

"Careful, wouldn't want you to get hurt. I need you in perfect condition when you are carrying our child ." he said with a disgusting smile before punching me in the stomach.

Well then maybe you should stop! I screamed at him in my head

I knew the only reason he was doing this was because he wanted to break me, ever since he found me bleeding and broken in an allyway after I was attacked and almost raped. He killed the guys in the gang and then changed me and told me that I was going to "Become his mate, be his Luna , and have his children. " because I owe it to him for saving my life. But he is completely evil and dangerous, I would never dream of bringing a poor child; My child into the hands of him. I will never let him do that.

"No, no please don't, you have a mate somewhere, I have a mate somewhere! Just please don't do this to me." I pleaded.

"You. Are. Mine." he yelled with each punch he through at me, I don't know how much longer I can last before I pass out form the pain.

I heard a growl that made the ground shake before a spin tingling snap made Declan release his hold on me and turn in the direction of where the sound come from. I took that opportunity to crawl backwards as far as I could.