5: Questions and answers; I might have been in Narnia?

I opened my eyes, gasping for breath and looked around, I'm back in Jay's bedroom. Surrounded by black walls and warm sheets.

WHAT?

What just happened?

How did I get back?

Rubbing my eyes, I looked around the room, searching for anything out of the ordinary.

A sharp pain shoots through my abdomen as I sit up, I put my hand on my stomach only to feel warm liquid seeping through my fingers. I screamed out in pain as a wave of dizziness had me falling back onto the bed.

I can't breath, and I'm starting wheeze. Blood is pooling in my mouth as I try to call out for Jay.

"Hazel!?" Jay turned the nightstand lamp on and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. His eyes shifted to his t-shirt that I was wearing, now soaking-up my blood. He looked at my face and flipped me onto my side to get all the blood out of my throat and lungs. Jay jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom as soon as I stopped throwing up blood, he rushed back out with a towel and told me to keep pressure on my abdomen. He then lifted me up and off the bed which caused me to yell out in pain, making me cough up more blood.

I'm almost positive I look like something out of The Walking Dead.

"I sorry baby, but I have to get you to the Pack Doctor." He said tucking a blood soaked curl behind my ear. His voice sounded strained with emotions as he speed walked down the hallway, yelling for Caden to get Mandy and Luke. My yelling and screaming made werewolfs from around the surrounding houses come running from all directions.

~~~

After falling in and out of consciousness, I hadn't realized what was happening until I was being lade down on a furm bed, I couldn't keep my eyes open for much longer. My vision was starting to go black.

"What happened? " asked a deep gravely voice, Luke. Before a warm hand landed on my forehead, Mandy.

"I don't know, she woke up screaming with blood pooling around her body; scared the shit out of me, so I grabbed her and ran to find doc. But she's not healing...when I find the man who did this... I'm..." I was able to keep my eyes open long enough to see my surroundings.

Luke hade his arms around Mandy at the foot of the bed, Jay was pacing beside me with his arms crossed and a hard scowl on his face; his blue eyes seemed a shade darker, and Caden was leaning against the wall with a hard expression just like Jay's. A middle aged man; maybe 34, with brown hair and ice blue eyes, was sitting in a chair next to me sticking IVs into my arm, I could feel the effect of the medicine almost instantly. I didn't realize how hard it was for me to take a breath until my breathing finally evened out.

"My name is Doctor James, Luna Hazel; I'm going to do the best I can to help you, but your going to have to cooperate with me, ok?" I tryed to answer but I started to cough, witch then turned into wheezing. So I just answered with a nod.

At least I'm not coughing up blood anymore, got to get some positivity in there somewhere right?

"I think you have a punctured lung filling up with blood and some broken ribs, and you have a fractured spline. "

I think positivity just jumped out the window.

"I'm going to have to do emergency surgery, if you all would please wait outside."

Doctor James made them all leave the room so he could sterilize everything and prep for surgery, but Jay wasn't going to leave without a fight.

"The Hell I am! Your all crazy if you think I'm going to leave her! I'm not leaving this room until I can take her back to my bedroom, with me!" He growled, his eyes changing to a midnight electric blue.

"Alpha, with all do respect. It would be best if you left the room. I can't have you in here when I start the surgery, you're wolf isn't going to do well seeing your mate in that kind of condition,"

"He can't even stand it now! I can't even stand it now!" He growled out. He came over and kissed my forehead before he had to be pulled out of the room by Caden and Luke.

"Hazel, I'm going to be honest. This is going to hurt; alot. It seems as though you where poised..?" His eyebrows creased in confusion. "Do you remember anything? The medication I gave you should fight off the poison and you should be able to start healing on your own, but it won't help much with the pain."

I remember going after the spotted beast to save Ryland, him running up to me and yelling something before everything went dark.

But I never heard what he said. I hope he's ok, wherever he is...

~~~

An hour of screaming, tears and bloody towels later I was bandaged and laying out on a little medical bed in a cold sweat. When Doctor James left the room, it was only a second before Jay burst through the doors, coming straight to my bed side.

"Hey," I smiled up at him.

"Hey cupcake, how do you feel?" He took my cold-possible clammy hand in his and kissed the top of it.

"I've been better, but I'm good now." I gave his hand a squeeze.  "Could you get me some water?"

"Sure thing, cupcake. "

He walked over to the other side of the room and poured me a glass from the ice cold pitcher. He came back over and handed me the glass and I drank the hole thing in five seconds.

"Thank you," he just smiled and placed the glass on the nightstand before taking my hands in his large ones again.

"You scared the shit out of me, baby, I never want to see you like that again..." Jay's eye held so much pain and frustration in them, I just wanted it all to go away.  "And who ever did this to you...I'm going to find them and kill them."

I crinkled my eyebrows together and started playing with Jay's fingertips. "I-um...I might have been in Narnia. "

"What?" he eyebrows creased.

Before I could answer his question, Caden burst through the door.

"Hey, guys, sorry to interrupt. But you might want to come see this."

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Ok, I get it if you hate me for not updating in for ever... I know its short... BUT somethings better then nothing,  right?

          VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
(I'LL BE NICE AND EVEN SAY PLEASE!)
AND
COMMENT
      FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

♡ M ♡