Ch#08: The Rain

It was raining hard and he was dragging you with him. You were all soaked.

▼△▼△▼△▼

Jungkook and Luna ran after Jimin to stop him from the step he was going to take. He was dragging her with him.

Jungkook shouted...
"Jimin hyung..please stop.."
But he was not hearing him..and if he even heard,he didn't care.
She looked behind at Jungkook and Luna. They both were left behind.

" Where is he taking her now...?! What're we gonna do..?!"
Said Luna. She was so much worried for her.

" No idea..let me think..." Jungkook replied in a worried tone.

"Wait...let's talk to Yoongi hyung..Jimin hyung always listens to him..." He at once exclaimed with a hopeful voice.

" Oh yeah...c'mon hurry up..." Said Luna hurrily. She wanted Y/N to come back in a blink.

They both entered the café again due to the heavy rain.
As soon as they entered..Jungkook put out his phone from his jeans' pocket and dialed Yoongi' number.

" The number you have dialed is off at the moment. Please try again later. Thank you..."

As Jungkook dialed his number, he heard a female voice informing him about Yoongi's phone being off.

" What?!?! No way...!!!" He exclaimed out of shock.

" Not right now please hyung...not right now..." He was mumbling.

"What's wrong..?" Luna asked as she saw him in shock.

"His phone is off again..."
He said in disappointment.

▼△▼△▼△▼

"Jimin hyung..please stop.."

You heard kookie screaming behind you both. You looked behind. He and Luna were left behind running after you.
But that senti guy was not giving a damn. He was grabbing your arm so tightly it was hurting.

"Leave my arm...let me go you freakin' moron...!!" You were shouting at him but it seemed like he was not hearing a word.

He dragged you to his grayish black Mercedes Benz GL 300 4MATIC ..opened the back door,and threw you in the back seat as he also entered there.

He started to unbuckle his belt and you got stunned. For a moment you thought he really was going to fuck you right there..but the next thing he did was kind of unbelievable.
He started to tie up your hands from behind with that belt. You tried to protest but he slapped you so hard your face slammed with the side wall of the wagon revealing stars next to your eyes.
Your hands were tied very roughly and firmly.
He then got up and shut the door behind you with a bang..moved to the front door,opened it...sat on front seat and started the wagon. His each and every move had a style.

"Where are you taking me..??" You screamed.

"You're still alive...??? I thought you must have been died after tasting such a strong slap..."
He sneered while focusing on the drive.

"Listen Mr.Park Jimin....I'm not gon' let you do what you want....!!" You said in a warning tone.
But he didn't care about what you said like he didn't hear a single word.

The rain was quite heavy and he was running the wagon very fast at strange,unknown routes.

*Oh God...please save my life..please..!!* You prayed in your heart.