Ch#12: Escape

You were running through the woods making your way by removing those thorny tree branches and the shrubs that were becoming hindrance in your way causing you to slower your pace. But you were trying hard to escape from him. You knew that he was after you and could get you at any moment.
Your cheeks and hands were scratched because of passing through the thorny bushy ways.
You were praying to find a way to the road to runaway from that hideous place owned by a devil named Park Jimin.
But
Just then...your foot tripped and you fell. Your forehead was hit by a big stone revealing a whole sun next to your eyes, and started bleeding. And the next moment...
You were hanging in the air...upside down. Then you came to know that your foot hadn't tripped..it was caught in a snare that was hidden in dried leaves as a trap for those who tried to escape from HIM.
It wasn't your foot that got caught in that snare, it was your luck...BAD LUCK.
You started losing control on your senses.
"Fuck you Park Jimin.." Were the last words that came out of your mouth. And then you got unconscious from the rest of the world.

▼△▼△▼△▼

BANG......
Another echoing sound of the fire rent the air.
But before the fire....she had moved from the place and in a wink..she was vanished from the sight.
Jimin's lips curved into a smirk. He knew it. He knew that she was going to run away, that was the reason he had aimed above her head on purpose.
Jimin puffed away the smoke blowing from the pipe of the pistol and threw it to his guard.

"Go after that bastard and I'll go find the girl.."
He commanded his guard.
Both of them rushed to opposite directions as both Mr.Chang and she ran away in opposite ways.

Jimin was stepping carefully through the way because he had hidden snares made of thick ropes all over there underneath the shrubs and dried leaves. He knew that one careless step could hang him just like his victims.
He had walked too far but there was no sign of her. It was pissing him off.

"Oh bitch..." He growled...
"Where are you...?!"
He growled in anger.
He was standing in the center of that wretched place, placing his hands on his hips. He was surrounded by tall trees with big thick branches.It was his over confidence that he let her run away, and now he was regretting it.

He was about to turn back when he saw a few drops of fresh blood on the leaves down there. He looked upwards in order to find out what was that blood of.
And again...
A wide smirk spread on his lips, seeing her hanging upside down in the air...and a couple of moments later he was going back carrying her on his shoulder.
___________________

You opened your eyes slowly. Your head was aching so badly,it seemed like your brain veins were being hammered. You felt a sharp wave of pain on your forehead as you tried lift it up. You remembered that you were hit with a stone by tripping and falling.
It wasn't bleeding now but it still hurt.
Your stomach was also grumbling. You were starving to death. But it was not the time to think about food. You had to set yourself free anyhow.
You froze as you saw the view next to your eyes. You found yourself again in that dark torturing room. Only a Zero Watt red bulb was lit in there, which was making the room even more fearful.
And this time..your hands were also tied by chains, just like the other bodies..dead bodies.