Ch#24: In your Trance

Yoongi was sitting in a coffee shop, listening to his assistant..

"No idea from where he got the evidences. As far as I remember, we'd cleaned up everything. I think Jimin Ssi has..."

"I don't wanna hear this shit."
Yoongi cut his sentence off.

"Grab his bastard PS. He has made all this mess. I wanna ask him some questions. He must be in my office in the evening."

He ordered his assistant and took a sip from his cup of coffee.

"Yes boss."
His assistant said.

"Good..You may leave now."
He said in a tone deadpan.

His assistant got up and bowed to him.

"Have a good evening boss."
He said and left.

And he just hummed in a reply and looked across the window.

"Is that Jimin's car?"
He mentally questioned himself as he looked at a black Ferrari 458 dashing by on the road.

He rolled his eyes as soon as he recognized it.

"When is this brat going to stop being show off!"

He murmured to himself and got up from his seat,taking his black leather jacket and deciding to talk to him about the problem that had recently born. He paid the bill and left the coffee shop.

He picked out his phone from his jeans and dialled Jimin's number. A female voice pissed him off, telling him that the number was not responding that time.

"Fuck you!"

He looked at the phone and cursed. Putting his phone back in jeans' pocket he opened his truck's door and settled in,started its engine and decided to go to the apartment where they used to meet to talk on special occasions.

He was thinking to get there first and then call him again but his eyes dropped out of their sockets and jaws dropped to the knees when he found the car already standing in the parking lot of the same building where he was entering.

"What the hell is he doing here without telling me?"
He mumbled to himself and, to find out, headed to entrance.

As he reached the apartment door, without thinking once to knock before enter, he typed the passcode and entered.

▼△▼△▼△▼

Both of your and Jimin's colors faded, hearing the apartment door open and someone entering..you and him immediately sat straight on the bed.

"Shit!"
Both of you exclaimed in unison.

"What're we gonna do now?!"
You asked while buttoning your shirt, so nervously.

"Relax, I'm gonna go out and check who's it."
He replied, getting up from the bed and correcting his clothes.

"O_okay.." You said as you stood up from the bed, correcting your clothes too.

He headed to the door but then turned and said to you..

"You're stayin' here and wait until I'm back..okay?!"
He tried to keep his volume as low as he could. You gave him an assuring nod in reply.

"Good..I'll be back in a while."
He stroked your cheek and left.

As he left, you sat on the bed again, thinking about the incidents happened earlier.