2

"Fine" Taehyung huffed out, wanting to prove that he isn't afraid to talk to some stranger on the beach. Although they may be a serial killer or something.

"Go on" Seokjin smirked.

Taehyung took in a deep breath before taking off his shoes to stand up and walked to the stranger.

"H-hey" Taehyung stuttered.

The male looked up and smiled kindly, "Hello" He said in a soft voice.

"What're you doing?" Taehyung asked, slowly gaining confidence.

"I'm trying to catch crabs" The male simply said before putting his hands into the water.

"Oh?"

"I like crabs. They're small and they make me happy" The man smiled, his cheeks tinted red in embarrassment.

"What's your name?" Taehyung asked, watching in interest as the male held up the small crustacean, a dorky smile plastered onto his face.

"Kim Namjoon, and yours?" Namjoon replied, before putting the crab back into the water.

"Kim Taehyung. I like crabs, they taste good" Taehyung proudly stated, before frowning when he saw Namjoon's face become sour. "What's wrong?"

"I don't eat seafood" Namjoon whispered, but Taehyung still able to hear.

"O-oh I'm sorry" Taehyung apologized, bowing at Namjoon.

"No its fine" Namjoon reassured, smiling at Taehyung.

"You come here often?"

But before Namjoon could answer, a third voice appeared.

"Taehyung-ah, I see you've made a friend," Seokjin smiled, overlooking the two boys. "Hello" Seokjin said warmly, a sweet smile on his lips.

"H-hi" Namjoon stuttered, his shyness coming back to him at the new person. "My name's Namjoon" He said, looking down at the saltwater, not to find crabs, but to hide the pinkish hue on his cheeks.

"My name's Seokjin, and this little dork here is Taehyung" Seokjin only laughed when said male started to glare and playfully hit his arm.

"I like your brother" Namjoon said, looking at Taehyung. But when the two suddenly laughed, Namjoon felt as if they were laughing at him. Namjoon was just a little over sensitive. "Wh-why are y-you laughing?" He asked in a hushed voice when the two finally stopped laughing.

"He's not my brother," Seokjin looked at him, "He's my boyfriend" And to prove their love, they shared a quick and simple kiss on the lips.

Namjoon stared at them, not knowing what to say or do at that moment.