4

It's been a while since that incident. Now, Namjoon stood in front of the two, his face as red as a tomato, his hands cleching on the pink sweater he wore.

"I-I understand if you d-don't want me a-anymore," Namjoon stuttered, feeling himself start to slip due to how nervous and scared he is at that moment. "Is just t-that Joonie want to be wuved t-too. A-and Taetae and Jinnie hyung are s-so nice to Joonie that I thought y-yous want Joonie" Namjoon sobbed softly, his vocabulary messed up.

The other two, whose hearts ached at the sight of Namjoon breaking down in front of them. They've guessed that Namjoon was a little, but didn't say anything about it.

"Joonie," Jin started, his hand holding Namjoon's softly. "Joonie, look at me, please?" Jin's voice was soft and sweet, like honey. And Namjoon couldn't resist not looking at the attractive male who called out for him. "Taetae and I loves you very very much okay? We even talked about welcoming you into our relationship, but we were afraid you'd reject us" Jin said, a weak smile on his face.

"D-Daddy..." Namjoon mumbled, hugging Jin and hiding his face in Jin's chest out of embarrassment at what he called his hyung. "W-wants Joonie?"

"Of course we do, bubba" Taehyung cut in, noticing that Jin was too busy focusing on not trying to cry at Namjoon's words and actions. "Does Joonie want us?"

At that question, Namjoon nodded his head enthusiastically with tears still in his eyes.