3

All that happened roughly 6 months ago. Now, the three were closer than ever, and with a little feelings here and there.

¤¤

"Bitch I'm a cow" Taehyung sang as he laid down on the couch, bored out of his mind.

"Watch your fucking language, Tae. Namjoon's here" Seokjin scolded Taehyung with a flick to his forehead. "You know he doesn't like swear words" Taehyung only rolled his eyes at his hypocrite of a boyfriend.

"Hyung.." Taehyung sat upright, sitting close next to Jin. "Don't you think Namjoon hyung's acting a little... weird?" He whispered, looking at Namjoon who was watching tv with much of his focus.

"What? Are you sure Namjoon is the one that's weird?" Jin laughed at his own joke, his laughing made Namjoon look at the two.

When the two saw that Namjoon was looking at them, he blushed and looked back at the tv, but was too flustered to focus on the channel playing.

"I mean, he's acting weird. But not in a bad way" Taehyung whispered to his older boyfriend.

"You know, you never make sense but that's okay" Seokjin sighed, patting Taehyung's shoulder. "But you may be on to something. So spill the tea, sis"

"Well," Taehyung started, scooting closer to Seokjin. "He's been acting more- how do I say?- More childish. Sure it's cute and all but it's a little weird. And he gets this small tantrums and he's sometimes so easily amused and giggles to himself. What's with him?" Taehyung rambled,  but still remained unnoticed by the other male in the room, who was focused on the animated movie that came on.

"I think I know what's going on, but I'm not quite sure" Seokjin mumbled, his gaze fixated on Namjoon.