CH.7

'Corbyn's P.O.V'

My eyes narrow as I see them talking together about Me. He's suppose to be my best friend, how can he betray me and talk to that.... that Human?

I watch as Jonah says goodbye and he dispappers.

The guy who is now living in my house, sits back down on the sofa. I think Jonah had told me his name is Daniel..... Anyways, I don't care.

Slowly I started to float right up, through the ceiling and right into my old bedroom I for sure knew was right there.

I lay down on the new bed Daniel had placed there and close my eyes.

How dare he? The nerve to redecorate my bedroom.

I had decorated it myself when I was still alive and I was pretty proud of it myself.

I've lived under the same decoration for almost a century and now he's going to change it?

Not only my room, actually. He had the nerve to change the whole damn fricken house.

He even got this thing called electricity. That's cool though. I really like the T.V. I can control it.

With a sigh I think back to the time I just died.

I can still clearly remember every thing from the time I lived. How good my life had been with my parents until the murder happened.

I could still remember the faces of those humans.

The way amused shown in their eyes when they maimed my parents and saw my pain.

The way they chuckled when they had killed my mom. How they clearly enjoyed it when they killed me.

I remember I closed my eyes and died that day, but only seconds later I woke up.

I had been so confused back then. I mean, who wouldn't be confused when they saw their own body under them. I could even see he killers, they were still there.

I cried when they positioned my body in the closet in my room.

I screamed at them, but they couldn't hear me. I even tried to hurt them, but my hands went right through them.

I followed them outside, but after they left the ground that belonged to their house, it was as if I walked against an invisible wall.

I couldn't leave the ground, and I still can't.

The next day I had followed every thing from the moments they found our bodies.

I followed the police investigation, trying to get them to notice me, but soon I reized it was no use. They wouldn't hear me Anyways, so I just sat there and watched.

That's all I did for a few years.

Until the investigation was put on a stop. The murderers went found and wouldn't even found.

That's exactly the year I developed my intents hate for every human being.

They're all the same. They don't care about anybody but them selves.

That's why they closed our case so quickly.

I never saw my parents again after their murder. I assume they more through the light. To heaven.

I never saw the light. I was never given a chance to leave this horrible place called Earth, even though I want to. I would leave immediately when I would be given the chance to. All I do here is hate every one except myself.