Part 16; Better off

Lily's POV;
Here I was, laying on my bed sobbing my eyes out for a guy. I never thought that it would happen again but it did.

As much as I hate myself for loving him, I will always love him.

Present day.

I was at a party with Madi and we were not feeling it. Skies and Landon had to do something so they couldn't come with us.

We had to be here in order to get some new 'collabs'. But we just wanted to go home. It was starting to get late and we just decided to go home.

We drove back to my place and just slept.

11:38 am.

"Good morning ma."I heard someone say.

I fluttered my eyes open and saw Skies smiling at me. I smiled and got up. I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"Aw she missed me."he said.

"That's a fact."I said.

He chuckled and held me. He then asked if I wanted to go out to eat. I accepted and I put on a random hoodie and some leggings and we got into his car.

We drove to Denny's and we ordered some food. I also noticed that Skies whole vibe was off. And something was wrong.

We drove back to his place and just hung out the whole time.

10:37 pm.

"Ima go to the bathroom make sure no one kills me."He said getting up.

"Yeah yeah whatever."I said.

He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. His phone then started ringing. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw that the contact name was just "😈💔".

I didn't wanna be that girlfriend but I picked up the phone. And oh boy was that the worst mistake of my life.

"Hey babe when are you coming back?"I heard a female voice say.

My heart broke. I furrowed my eyes and tears formed in my eyes. "Who is this?"my weak voice said.

"This is Savannah who is this?"the girl asked.

I hung up and placed the phone on the side table. I just sat there for a minuet thinking about what just happened.

He cheated on me. He really cheated on me.

I got up and grabbed my phone I ordered an Uber. I got up and as I was about to go through the door Skies walks in. Just seeing him makes my heart break.

He stopped me and smiled down at me. I pushed him away and quickly walked to the front door. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

He asked the most basic question, "What's wrong?"

Play Better Off by Ariana Grande for a better visual.
~better off, without him~

I then let my tears fall down my cheeks. "You. You made me believe you loved me. You made me believe that we would last. You made me believe you weren't with other girls like Savannah."

"But just like you're most famous song that's honestly your life motto. It's a lot of lust not a lot of love."I yelled.

I harshly pulled away and ran outside I got to my Uber and we drove home. I placed my face into my hands quietly sobbing. We finally got to my place and I ran to my apartment.

I unlocked it and walked to my room. I fell into my bed and cried and cried and cried. I cried until it literally left me to pass out.

2 weeks later...

LilyV: I know it'll be hard, but I promise I'll always love you

LilyV: I know it'll be hard, but I promise I'll always love you. 💛🦋
Madi B, Jack G, and 947,975 others liked Lily's post.
463,272 comments...
Load more comments
Madi B: I'll help with whatever is needed🦋💞
Jack G: I'll always be here know that🦋💛
User 7: holy shit
User 2: 😭😭😭😭😭🖤
User 18: congrats💕💕
Jack J: call me whenever you need anything👼🏽
EdwinHonoret: congrats sis, HMU if you ever need help💗
Cardi B: congrats hun, you can always contact me 🦋💕
User 26: what about Skies?
User 20: @/user26 Skies cheated on Lily with some girl and they just broke up.

||
Lmao this isn't the end but SURPRISE!!! also sorry :(