Part 21; truth

Lily V: he's growing up too fast🥺🖤Madi B, LilSkies, Cardi B, Landon C, and 1,267,297 others liked Lily V's post

Madi B, LilSkies, Cardi B, Landon C, and 1,267,297 others liked Lily V's post.
927,628 comments.
load more comments...
User 726: actual cutie🦋
User 72: 🥺😭🖤
User 91: one of the freshest fits tho🤤
Jack G: i miss my nephew 😔🖤
Cam H: love him🖤🦋
User 83: i want skies and lily back together...
Madi B: i love how he still shares his snacks with me😭🖤🖤
EdwinHonoret: fashion icon🖤
User 823: @ EdwinHonoret YOU KNOW LILY?!
LilSkies: my baby boy🦋🖤
Jack J: 🖤🖤

Lily's POV;
"Skies stop." I said.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. He was holding Kace. "Stop what?"he asked.

"I know he's your son. But stop being such a goddamn liar."I said.

"I'm not Lily, just give me Kace for this week."he said.

"I can't, I can't fucking trust you with my child."i said.

"You know how you said I didn't show up to the birth of Kace? I did, I was about to enter the room before your mom told me to leave because i'd just stress you out."

"I denied so many fucking times but she kept telling me to go. So finally I did, it broke my heart because I wanted to be there for you and Kace. To hold you and hold Kace."he said.

I was left speechless, my own mother didn't want the father of the child to be there? I grabbed my phone and went into another room. I called my mom.

"Hey sweetie."she said.

"When were you gonna tell me?"i said.

"I don't know what you're talking about."she said.

"Cut the bullshit mom, why didn't you let Skies go into the room when Kace was gonna be born?"I said harshly.

There was silence. I scoffed. "How could you? You shouldn't haven't been the one who decided if I wanted him there. Because I DID! I needed someone there for me but I was left all alone!"I yelled.

"It's just, it was for the better."she said.

"No it wasn't, I could've had someone to help me through that but no you, fuck."I said.

"I-."I cut her off.

"Stop. I don't wanna talk to you anymore."I said.

I then hung up the phone before she could get another word out. I wiped some tears away and I took a deep breath.

I walked back into the living room. Kace saw that I was upset and stuck his arms out towards me. I grabbed him and kissed his cheek.

"I still can't trust you Skies."I said.

"Lily please, I just wanna spend time with my son."

"Skies, we kissed and then 2 seconds after your girlfriend came out and kissed you. That broke me and made me realize you didn't change at all."I said.

"Why did you kiss me?"I asked.

There was silence and then I repeated myself again. "Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I still fucking love you."he said.

I was shocked. "I still love you, and I'll never stop because I messed up and you'll never want to be with me. And that's perfectly fine, but I just need you to know that I love you and I won't ever stop."

"I still love you too."I softly said.

He slightly smiled. I cupped his cheek and ran my thumb over his rose tattoo like I used to all the time. "But you're still with Skylar."

"What if I break up with her?"he asked.

I was kind of shocked. "Why would you do that?"

"Because I want us to be a family."he said.

||
sjsksj this is a short chapter sorry :(