Part 19; lies

Lily's POV;
His kisses lit sparks that I didn't feel in shit, in forever. He deepened the kiss by pulling me closer. Our breathing started getting heavier and our chests were moving up and down.

I was the first to pull away. And it wasn't because he had a girlfriend it was because I needed air. My heart was beating rapidly and my lips stinged.

"Momma."Kace said again.

I smiled at him. I looked over at Skies who was already looking at me. Soon Sylar came out. She walked to Skies and pecked his lips.

"Dinner is ready."she smiled at both of us.

That just broke my heart. That was me not long ago, not knowing my significant other was kissing and loving other women. He got up and was expecting me to get up with him.

He turned around and furrowed his eyebrows. "You have to tell her."I said.

His eyes went big. "No."He sternly said.

"No? What the fuck Skies. You can't treat her the way you treated me."I said.

"I'm not, you kissed me and I accepted. Doesn't need to be announced."he snapped.

I was shocked. "Fuck this. Tell Skylar that we need to go home early. Kace is feeling a bit sick. Better enough I'll tell her."I said.

I got up and he said "You can't take him it's my week."

I chuckled. "I have full custody of Kace. That was decided when you didn't even show up to the birth of Kace. So don't tell me what and what I can't do."

I walked back to the back door and slid it open. I walked inside and went to Skylar in the kitchen.

"I know you hate me. But for the sake of your own heart and pain, leave him before it gets to you."I said.

She furrowed her eyebrows and scoffed. "Just because he doesn't love you doesn't mean he doesn't love me."

"I know but Skylar, just know that you got this warning and I need to leave since Kace doesn't feel too well."I said.

She looked to Kace who was laying his head on my chest. She smiled at him, "I never said it, but you got a cute baby."

I smiled and she took me to the guest room. There I grabbed Kace's belongings and I thanked her. I hugged Landon by and put Kace in his car seat. I walked to my car and placed him in the back.

I buckled Kace's car seat in. I closed the door and I saw Skies walk out the front door. I rolled my eyes and put the stuff in the trunk. I closed the trunk and Skies appeared.

"What the fuck are you doing?"he asked.

"Going home with my baby since he doesn't feel well. What the fuck does it look like."I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes. "You're acting like a bitch."he said.

"No your the bitch, you have a girlfriend yet you kissed me. And don't tell me you wanted me to not feel rejected because you clearly enjoyed it since you pulled me closer almost immediately."I said.

He was stunned. "I know I'm fucking right. Also if you wanna see Kace you have to visit him because clearly I still can't trust you."I said.

I opened the drivers door and got in. I started the car and drove back to my house. I grabbed Kace and he was asleep in his car seat. I locked my car and walked to the door and unlocked it. I placed the car seat on the couch and locked the door. I carefully grabbed Kace and took him to his room. I put him in some pjs and placed him in his crib.

I kissed his head and left a night light on. I closed the door and walked to my room where I for ready for bed.

LilSkies: Kace🖤🦋Landon C, Skylar W, Lily V, and 1,987,261 other people liked LilSkies post

LilSkies: Kace🖤🦋
Landon C, Skylar W, Lily V, and 1,987,261 other people liked LilSkies post.
926,279 comments
load more comments...
User 2: cute😭💛
User 82: my bebes
User 28: like father like son
User 1: beautiful humans💕
Skylar W: my future 😍😘
Landon C: THE HOMIE KACE RETURNS🤠🖤
Madi B: Aw bby Kace 😭🖤🖤
User 20: @ Skylar W ummmmm that ain't yo baby sis
Lily V: my lovey💛
Cam H: can't wait to visit you and see him 😭
Johnny C: this shit is so cute :')