OC Form

Name: Katherine Stark

Age: 23

Crush: Steve Rogers

Background: As the last name says, Katherine is the daughter of Tony Stark, but he didn't find out till she was 19 or 20. She was born from a one night stand that her mother had with him, and gave her Tony's last name when she was born, which warranted unwanted attention from HYDRA. She was taken when she was 3 or 4, but managed to escape when the Avengers raided the base she was imprisoned, but made no contact with the Avengers due to her powers. She ended up on Nick Fury's radar after using her powers to save some people, and he brought her in to become a SHIELD agent, where Tony found out that she was his daughter. It was a rough start, but they seemed to bond pretty quickly, and it led to her earning a spot on the team, after much training of course.

Personality: Katherine can definitely be snarky and stubborn like Tony. Even though they had really only known one another for a couple of years, it rubbed off on her quickly. She's not super outgoing like her dad, but she has her moments, more than she'd like to admit. She has a good amount of energy, but can sleep through half the day if she wants to.

Looks: Long blonde hair. Brown eyes like Tony. She is tall and on the skinnier side. She also has freckles and wears contacts most of the time, although she can wear glasses.

Powers: She can turn invisible and put up force fields. Like Violet in the Incredibles, basically. She can't walk through walls or objects while invisible, much to her dismay.