2

I dressed up in a simple red dress in black high heel shoes. Shawn picked me up after I gave him my address.

"Wow, you look amazing." He said before backing out of the drive way.

"Thanks." I said. We headed over there in silence, listening to music playing.

He finally stopped at this mansion before looking at me. "Now before you go in, remember. Do not, and I repeat, do not kiss Sabrina or Rowan."

"Come on! You seriously believe that I'm going to turn into stone?" I asked, shaking my head.

"You see that statue over on the balcony?" He pointed to a state of a girl. "That was her last victim. Her name was Vanessa and she had just moved here in California. All Sabrina did was kiss her at a party and she turned into stone."

I slow clapped. "Wowww." I said, unenthusiastically.

"I'm telling you. She's going to turn someone into stone tonight. Watch." He said.

"Whatever man." I chuckled before getting out of the car. From the outside, you could hear the music but when you opened the door, it was even louder. You could barely hearing anyone and there was like 300 people there.

My eyes met a pair of electrifying blue orbs and she walked towards me. She had on a short black dress with high heels, along with her signature red lipstick.

"Hey Y/N. I see you came to the party." She spoke, her voice having a hint of mischief in it. For some reason, I couldn't talk. I had no words at all. I don't why, but it was probably because she looked even more gorgeous if that was even possible.

"What's wrong Darling? Cat got your tongue?" She teased.

She put her arms around my neck and leaned in, so close that I could feel her breath on my lips. My breathing hitched. Her eyes flickered to my lips before meeting my eyes again. She moved a bit closer then moved up to my ear.

"Have fun tonight. See you later, Babe." She whispered before walking away from me to join Rowan. I let out a breath of air that I didn't know that I was holding.

Shawn was no where in sight, and now I just felt out of place her. I took a shot of Tequila just to loosen up a bit.

The night went by a little faster than I expected. Next thing I knew, I was dancing with Shawn. "The song is playing." He said.

"What song?" I asked.

"The song she always plays before someone turns into stone." He explained.

"Enough with the kissing Medusa thing." I groaned.

He turned me around quickly and I was frozen in shock. I saw Sabrina kiss a dark haired girl, and I could actually see her turn into stone. "Oh my gosh..." I said, barely above a whisper.

We weren't the only ones that saw because the house dropped to a silence that you could hear a pen drop. People quickly hurried out of the house and soon it was only Sabrina, Rowan, Shawn, and I.

"Told you." He said quietly.

"I want to go home." I said turning around but felt a soft hand grab my wrist. I turned around and was face to face with the enchantress.

"Still can't speak huh?" She asked, putting her hands on my hips and making direct eye contact. "That's too bad. I really wanna know what you're thinking right now."

"Um..." I have to get away from her.

"You have to get away from me." She quirked. Freaky.

"I know." She said leaning towards me. Now I'm absolutely petrified right now.

-----------

Sabrina's POV

I looked into the Y/E/C eyes and saw fear. Not exactly what I'm use to. I usually only see want and lust in people's eyes.

Not the time Sabrina. I told myself, backing away from the terrified girl. I hummed. "Maybe next time. Bye Y/N." I said farewell before leaving to go up stairs.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. My heart feels weird. It's beating irregularly fast which doesn't really happen unless I like someone. That hasn't happened in like a year.

I'm not catching feelings for her. I can't.

"What is she doing to me?" I asked myself, wiping off my red lipstick. I changed into a t-shirt and shorts before crawling into bed.