3

"Last night was a dream. She didn't turn that girl into stone." It was hard to believe that that happened yesterday. I tried to convince myself that it was that shot of Tequila I had that made me see that.

It was now first hour where we do nothing but read or finish an assignment. I felt eyes on me so I looked up. The enchantress.

She cocked her head to the side with an amused expression. "Enchantress? No I'm completely human, but you can call me that. It sounds hot." Her voice ran through my mind like it was my own thoughts.

She smirked and turned back around. How did she do that?

I went back to drawing a statue for art class. "You have some real talent." I heard Shawn say and I shook my head.

"No I don't but thank you." I'm not used to people giving me compliments about my art. I try my best to hide them to avoid negative opinions for people.

"Don't be catching feelings for my ugh brother." She said in my head again.

"First of all, I'm lesbian. Second of all, get out of my head Sabrina." I thought to myself.

"Lesbian huh?" She asked curiously.

Is she seriously mind-fucking me right now?

"I prefer just fucking but if you're into mind-fucking too then I mean-" She started but I interrupted with my own voice.

"Can I go to the restroom?" I asked and I heard Sabrina laugh quietly. Ms. Koshy let me go and handed me a hall pass. I figured that Sabrina couldn't come into my mind if she wasn't around me.

I went to the bathroom and splashed my face a couple times with cold water. I looked up in the mirror and rolled my eyes. "Could you just leave me alone?" I asked and her blue eyes lit up with amusement.

"We both know that you like me." Sabrina said and I felt my cheeks get hot.

I ignored it and responded back with, "Well that was before you turned someone into stone." I turned around and rested my hands on the sink. "What are you?" I asked.

"Like I said Y/N, I'm 100% human." She said simply.

"Humans can't turn people to stone." I argued.

"I myself didn't turn her into stone. Something else did." Mysterious.

"What was it?" I asked. She smiled and put her arms around my waist. My heart was not agreeing with my mind as it kept beating fast with that same feeling.

"Love." She said and walked out of the bathroom, leaving me utterly confused.

...

Love, love, love... How could love do that? That's not even possible. She messing with my mind again, I know she is. How could anyone use love to turn someone into sto- Food hitting my face interrupted my thoughts.

"You have got to stop throwing food at me to get my attention. You could just say my name." I said.

"Say my name, say my name. When no one is around you, say baby I love you if you-"

"Don't even." I said, cutting him off.

"Big brother..." Her voice rang out. "We need to talk." Sabrina said, pulling him away and out of the cafeteria. He came back after a couple minutes.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"She's not feeling well and she asked for me to take her home." He explained.

"Oh. Then go." I said.

"Okay. Can you bring me any of the work from her classes too? I probably won't be back for the rest of the day."

I nodded. "No problem." He left for the rest of the day and I did as I was told. Not it was time to go to their house.