4

I knocked on the door hesitantly and felt my heart speed up by the minute after.

"It's fine Y/N. You're just dropping off school work. Nothing to be nervous about." I said to myself, trying to calm my nerves. The door opened and I was relieved to see that it was Shawn.

"Hey..." I said awkwardly. "I brought you and Sabrina's homework." I heard a bell ringing and Shawn groaned.

"Okay. Um, you can come in and I'll be with you in a second." He said, letting me in. I sat down on the couch in their living room and Shawn closed the door and jogged upstairs.

I looked around the room and noticed 3 family pictures. They were all different. One was of Shawn and his dad, Sabrina and her mom, and then the both of them together. I looked closer at the picture of Sabrina.

"What the-" I muttered looking at how her eyes seemed different. Her eyes in the picture suddenly flashed bright green and then back to light blue, making me jump back.

Accidentally, the pictures and books spiraled around the room, because I had thrown them up.

I shook my head. "I'm so-"

"Clumsy? I can tell." I jumped hearing Sabrina's voice from behind me.

She laughed softly and grabbed the papers and books up and handed it to me. "It's your homework." I said.

"Okay." She said, and set the books down.

We just stayed there in a awkward silence until I cleared my throat.

"Well uh, since I did my job, I'm just going to head home." I said, and headed towards the door but she grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"Wait. I want to talk to you." She said and looked at me with bright green glowing eyes. The next thing I know, we're in her room.

Did she really hypnotize me?

"Well if I didn't, you would have said no. Right?" She quirked an eyebrow and I didn't answer, knowing she was right.

"So tell me about yourself."

"Why do you want to know about me? And what do you want to know?" I asked.

"Just tell me about yourself. There's no need for questions."

"Fine. My name is Y/F/N Y/L/N and I'm 17, turning 18 in a couple months. My parents were traveling when I was born so I was born in Toronto. I have two brothers and a identical twin sister. Is that enough?" She opened her mouth to speak, but then Shawn busted through the door.

"What is it?" Sabrina asked, glaring at her stepbrother.

"Your, our sisters are here." He informed and she shrugged.

"So?"

"And so is your mom. She also wanted to ask you about the interest you have in those statu-"

She stood up quickly and wiped off her signature red lipstick. "Okay, I'm coming! Y/N, it was nice talking to you. Bye and I hope we can do it again soon."

I blinked and the next thing I knew, I was outside of the house.