Chapter 1: You and I

Hi! I'm kim Lia! I am 19 years old, My brothers are kim namjoon and kim seokjin.I am the youngest in the family and namjoon oppa is the middle sibling in the family while seokjin oppa is the eldest. My mother left me when I was 5 years old. namjoon oppa and seokjin oppa has a different mother, they are my step brothers but I considered them as my real brothers. when my dad is not around, seokjin oppa would cook food for us and acts like a mom, I know weird right? I am currently in a relationship with jungkook. he is nice and a gentleman of course as I say myself. I also have 4 best friends! their in a group called blackpink. their names are lisa, rose, jennie, and jisoo. and this is how my story begins...

Lia's P.O.V

I woke up and turn off my alarm

Lia: I don't want to go to school lordd!!

I got up from my bed and took a warm shower. I decided to wear something cute but comfortable. I am wearing a long sleeve pastel shirt and a plain black skirt and sneakers.I went down and saw seokjin oppa cooking breakfast.

Seokjin: here's your breakfast Lia!

Lia: Thanks seokjin oppa! *eats seokjin's cooking*

Lia: this tastes good oppa!

Seokjin: I'm glad you like it!

Seokjin: btw, where's your brother namjoon?

Lia: I don't know maybe he's still asleep *eats*

Seokjin: I'll be right back and wake up your brother, and if your done eating, just leave it at the sink.

Lia: okay oppa.

I finished my breakfast and left it at the sink.

*at school*

I was at my locker until someone hit me to the lockers.

???: look girls, it's the slut kim lia!

Lia: What do you want Momo?

Momo: Nothing, I just want to see you having scars to your face!

Momo was just about to slap me but someone stopped her.

???: hey! stop hurting her.

Momo: oppa * lets go of you* I'm not hurting lia! I was just helping her jungkook oppa!

Jungkook: Stop lying to me momo, I saw everything. Now, go away momo.

Momo: but oppa--

Jungkook: just go

Momo leaves with her girls...

Jungkook: Are you okay Lia? *worried face*

Lia: Yeah, thanks for helping me.

Jungkook: do you want me to walk you to class?

Lia: sure, we are in the same class aren't we?

Jungkook: yeah

Jungkook's P.O.V

Lia is so beautiful when I help her awhile go.. I liked her.. but I'm scared that she might reject me.. will she love me back? Will you love me back Kim Lia?

To be Continued...

Author's Note:

So hope you enjoy this first chapter! this is my first BTS ff so don't judge my story cuz what I mostly make is Seventeen ffs so yeah and I gotta go baii!! Sarangheyo!!