Chapter 2: Will you be mine?

Lia's P.O.V

its been a month even since I met him. to be honest, I have a little crush on jungkook. and I remember that I bumped into someone. I was about to fall but jungkook caught me 

*flashback*

I was going to buy my food at the canteen but I tripped, I thought it was the end of me but I felt a hand behind my back. it was jungkook.

Jungkook: You Okay Lia-shi~?

Lia: yes Jungkook, thank you

Jungkook: your welcome Lia-shi

*End of Flashback*

I was imaging what happened last week but what I didn't notice that jungkook was already close to my face.

Jungkook: hey, you okay?

Lia: O-oh yeah I-im O-okay.. *blushes*

Jungkook: *looks away* *blushes*

there was silence between us...

Jungkook: Let's go to class...

Lia: yeah, Let's go..

we were in history class and then suddenly, jungkook gave me a piece of paper. I opened it and it says "meet me at the garden at the end of history class" and I wrote in the paper "okay" and gave it back to jungkook.

*1 Hour later*

Mr Choi: Class dismissed. (yes its choi seungcheol)

everyone left the classroom while I was packing my things. I went to my locker and went to the roof top where the garden was. I opened the door and saw jungkook.

 I opened the door and saw jungkook

Lia: hey, Jungkook. so why do you want me here?

Jungkook: I have something to tell you Lia-shi~

Jungkook holds my hand and he starts speaking.

Jungkook: Ever since I met you, you were amazing, cute and understanding...

Jungkook kneels down...

Jungkook: Kim Lia, will you be my girlfriend and be mine forever?

Lia: Yes! Jungkook yes!!

To be Continued...

Author's note

so hope you enjoy chapter 2 and when I looked at my profile this book got 7 in jungkook x reader like wow! I'm amazed that you guys are loving my books and also my woozi ffs got 13 and 9 in woozi x reader like thank you so much for reading and voting for my books and I promise to do more and sorry for not sending chapter 2 yesterday because I went home late from school because we had an acquaintance party and this book was supposed to be out last september 1 in jungkook's birthday but yeah I send it late cuz sometimes I'm a lazy ass so yeah hope to see you in the next chapter! baii Sarangheyo!!