Chapter 4:Meeting My new boyfriend...

Lia's P.O.V

I woke up and took a bath and dress up in a long sleeve pastle pink shirt and a plain black skirt and white sneakers.

I went out of the house and went tp the meeting place that my dad send me..

I went to the cafe and saw a guy... he must be the one that dad is talking about...

???:hi...

Lia:hi...what's you name?

???:My name is wonwoo...

Lia:I'm Lia its nice to meet you!

Wonwoo: its nice to meet you too!

After awhile me and wonwoo got along and we also have similar personalities!

Wonwoo's P.O.V

Lia is so beautiful, she is kind and understanding. Good thing I agreed in meeting her and being my girlfriend. Because she was sad and lonely ans she was forced to break up that is so called jungkook. And now we are at the roof top. I confessed to Lia.

Wonwoo:Lia..

Lia:Yes?

Wonwoo:I have something to tell you...

Lia:what is it wonwoo?

Wonwoo:Will you be my girlfriend?

Lia: yes wonwoo! Yes! *hugs wonwoo*

Author's P.O.V

While Wonwoo and Lia were hugging.. they didn't notice that someone was wtching them...

???:Why did you leave me lia-shi? *tears up*

Author's note

Hey guys! I'm so so so so sorry!! I haven't been updating! I am having ALOT of PROJECTS to do in school and I am finally finishing them properly!! So might take longer for me to update cuz' I have to focus in school especially my projects because our score in our projects for deportment is higher than out written works so hope you understand and please vote,share and comment and cheer on for me so I canake more chapters of this ff!! I have to go, I'm acually making this in night time and I'm just borrowing my maid's phone and please pray for me to have a phone so I can update faster okay I really gotta go..
Baii!! Saranghaeyo!!!