My Dad's boyfriend II (End)

*I just re ordered my chaps so that I can continue the "one shot"😂😂 ; This is from Third PoV"

------------------------------------------------------

Drive to home was really emotional for Dec. Angel had called him daddy. Not Dec, but Daddy... she didnt introduce him as her Dad's boyfriend but as her Daddy. Dec grew up in a big family and since childhood family was his weak point. When he met Ant 6years ago, Ant was already a single parent battling for child custody and something in the other man attracted Dec to him. Even when they got together and went on to date nights and occassional sleep ins, Dec was afraid of what Angel might think of him- them. He used to meet her when he went to Ant's for dinner and all and she knew who he was for her dad. He remembers how Ant had one day asked him to move in with them and his first question was "How would Angel feel?"

Ant told him she was okay with that and she was. But Dec knew she did it to make Ant happy. She was always smart and understanding child and even if he was hurt at times that she never asks for him or talk to him like he want to, he always loved her as his own daughter. Even if he was just her Dad's boyfriend for her, for him she was like his own child. And now he can express it.. now they can make it official.

As he reach home, he see Ant's car in the porch and take a deep breath to hold his emotions. But he know it is of little use. No way he can hide it from that man.

As he enter their home, he see Ant lying fast alseep in the couch. He felt love and affection for the taller man and sit near him on the couch and kiss him slowly, lovingly.Ant hum and smile at that kiss and open his eyes "You early today?"

"I......" Tears well up in Dec's eyes and Ant sit up and hold him by shoulders "Deckey... you alright? did something happen at work?" He rubs his back and caress his cheeks lovingly.
Dec try to hide tears and says "I didn't go to work.. I.. took Angel to college"

Ant's heart tug at that, various scenarios of why Dec is upset going through him "Why?! and what happened?! She okay?"

Dec nod at him "I just took her because she was getting late and we just spend some time together"

Ant feels his heart breaking "Dec.. did she say something to you?! "

Dec nod at him and Ant pulls Dec onto him and hug him to his chest "What happened man? why are you upset? Please.. dont cry.."

Dec hug Ant tightly, press his face deep to
Ant's chest and murmers "She called me daddy"

Ant couldn't work out the muffled voice and he slowly lift the smaller man and hold his face "What did you say pet?!"

"She called me daddy" A huge grin spreads on Dec's face and Ant gasp at that

"She.. she did?!" Ant laughs "Shit!! why are you crying man!! you worried me!"

"I was so happy Anth.. she called me daddy; and we went to a hilltop and talked a lot. She thanked me and said she like me. She hugged me Anth.. she said I am her daddy!
I am so happy Anth"

Ant laugh at that affectionately and hugged Dec again and kissed his head "Aww my adorable lad.. I can see that! I am so happy. I mean.. to see you so happy man, I love you"

He pull Dec closer and kiss him hard ; Dec lie on his chest and snuggle upto him and falls asleep with a happy smile on his face. A while later Ant's phone buzz and he grins at the video call flashing. He take the call and lift the phone up to show Declan snuggled to his chest.

"Aww.. you two look so sweet" Angel says from other side and her voice wakes Dec up.

"Daddy... wakey wakey..."