Kang Hyewon

Stage Name: Hyewon (혜원)Birth Name: Kang Hyewon (강혜원)Probable Position: Lead Rapper, Vocalist, VisualBirthday: July 5th, 1999Zodiac Sign: CancerHeight: 163 cm (5'4")Weight: 43 kg (95 lbs) Blood Type: B

Birth Name: Kang Hyewon (강혜원)
Probable Position: Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: July 5th, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 163 cm (5'4")
Weight: 43 kg (95 lbs)
Blood Type: B

Kang Hyewon Facts:
– She was born in Yangsan, South Gyeongsang, South Korea.
– She has a younger brother.
– Hyewon's nickname is Innocent Rapper. While on Produce 48, despite being a vocalist, she had to do rap for the first evaluation and ended up liking it so she did it in future evaluations.
– Hyewon's official color is Coral.
– Her hobby is watching animations and dramas.
– She can play the piano and guitar.
– Hyewon likes anime and takoyaki.
– Hyewon can eat a small cup of noodles in 3 bites. (Qt Show)
– She has a dog named Zeze.
– Hyewon's favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.
– She has a very quiet voice which she was scolded about often in Produce48.
– Hyewon known for her pure and innocent looks.
– She has a "daughter" whom she met on Produce48 named 'Sato Minami.' When she thought she was on the verge of eliminations she was asked what she was thinking and she answered "visiting Minami's home."
– Hyewon and Yena attended the same school, but they never met each other for 3 years. (IZ*One Chu ep.1)
– Yujin said that recently Hyewon and Yena are getting very well with each other. (vLive)
– Hyewon almost debuted in DAYDAY (debut was cancelled) and TheArk (she left the company).
– Her Produce 48 motto was "Radiating quirky energy".
– Prior to debuting with IZ*ONE, she trained for 9 months.
-She was a trainee of Music K and HYWY Entertainment.
-Her manager is TWICE's former manager Kim Na Yeon, also known as Sadness Unnie/Sadness Manager.
-Her hobby is watching animations and dramas.
-She is very close with AKB48's Kenkyuusei Sato Minami and wants to visit her in Japan.
-She can play the piano and the guitar.
-She likes anime and takoyaki.
-She trained under 8D Creative for 9 months.
-Her favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.
– She attended Bokwang High School in Yangsan, then she transferred to Hanlim Multi Art School.
– Her Produce 48 motto was "Radiating quirky energy".
-She attended Bokwang High School in Yangsan. Then she transferred to Hanlim Multi Art School
-At Hanlim Multi Art School she studied in Broadcasting & Entertainment Department
-She can play the piano and the guitar.
– Company: 8D Creative

Please don't forget to vote and comment

Love you wi*zone. Follow me too
Advance thank you : )