Lee Chaeyeon

Stage Name: Chaeyeon (채연)Birth Name: Lee Chaeyeon (이채연)Probable Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Lead RapperBirthday: January 11th, 2000Zodiac Sign: CapricornHeight: 164 cm (5'5")Weight: 47 kg (104 lbs)Blood Type: A

Birth Name: Lee Chaeyeon (이채연)
Probable Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper
Birthday: January 11th, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 164 cm (5'5")
Weight: 47 kg (104 lbs)
Blood Type: A

Lee Chaeyeon Facts:
– Her hometown is Yongin, South Korea.
– Her official color is Blue Mint.
– She is the "father" of IZ*ONE. (181024 XSportNews Interview)
– Chaeyeon is nicknamed "Feather" because of her feather-like dance.
– She trained for 4 years and 1 month.
– She is a former JYP Ent. trainee.
– She appeared in the show "SIXTEEN", the show that created TWICE, but sadly was eliminated first.
– Chaeyeon has 2 younger sisters: Lee Chaeryeong (1 year and 5 month younger than her), which also took part in Sixteen, but also sadly got eliminated, and Chaemin (6 years younger than her).
– On "SIXTEEN" she was known as a "fashion holic."
– Chaeyeon and Chaeryoung auditioned for Fantagio in 2012.
– Chaeyeon was a contestant of KPOP Star season 3 along with her sister, Chaeryeong.
– Chaeyeon's sister Chaeryeong, is a member of JYP's new girl group ITZY.
– Produce48 was her third try at a survival show and debut.
– She was a part of KYW Dance School and uploaded some dance covers.
– Her talent is making choreographies.
– She likes playing badminton and cooking in her spare time.
– Chaeyeon can learn choreography extremely well and rapidly. She learned the 1000% chorus choreography whilst only watching it one time.
– Her favourite type of music is pop songs/JYP songs. (K-POP STAR 3 Profile)
– Chaeyeon is friends with Stray Kid's Changbin 's AB6IX's Daehwi, Woojin, Woong (they're all ex-JYP trainees).
– Chaeyeon is extremely good at girl's hip hop.
– Chaeyeon's habit is hiding her forehead.
– Chaeyeon used to wear braces.
– She has a dog named Chaeri.
- She can speak Japanese.
– She likes spicy food.
– Chaeyeon's favorite ice cream flavor is yogurt.
– The members said that Chaeyeon is good at cooking.
– Chaeyeon was crowned as "Dancing Queen" by the members in both "Idol Room" and "Weekly Idol".
– In IZ*ONE Chaeyeon is closest to Sakura.
– If she were a boy, out of the IZ*ONE members she'd date Sakura. (Iz*one Chu ep 2)
– Chaeyeon is close to Twice's members, fromis_9 JiwonJeon Somi and Wanna One's Daehwi
– Motto: "Whatever it is, unless you're crazy, you can achieve it".
– Chaeyeon and Wonyoung share a room. (Amigo Tv season 4 ep.1 with IZ*ONE)
-Chaeyeon and Chaeryoung auditioned for Fantagio but didn't pass and also appeared on Kpop Star 3 together.
-She trained for four years and one month.
-Chaeyeon was IZONE's other candidate for leader (besides Eunbi). The members pranked Eunbi by saying Chaeyeon should be leader but all 11 voted for Eunbi instead, only Eunbi voted for Chaeyeon.
-She speaks the best Japanese of the Korean members.
-Chaeyeon is good at making choreographies.
-She used to have braces.
-She likes to eat spicy food.
-Her hobbies are cooking and playing badminton.
-She was part of KYW Dance School.
– In IZ*ONE Chaeyeon is closest to Sakura.
– Chaeyeon was crowned as "Dancing Queen" by the members in both "Idol Room" and "Weekly Idol".
– If she were a boy, out of the IZ*ONE members she'd date Sakura. (Iz*one Chu ep 2)
-She speaks the best Japanese of the Korean members.
– Company: WM Entertainment

Please don't forget to vote and comment
Love you wi*zone. Follow me too
Advance thank you :)