Foooook!

Marks POV
My leg hurt like hell. I wanted it to stop so I grabbed my jacket and left. I went to the Miami Valley hospital. I told the lady at the counter what happened and she took me in. "Hm, what would you do this to yourself?" The doctor asked. "You may not be live me but I didn't do this." I explained what happened. First he didn't believe me but then he said "If you can explain every detail that happened then you must be telling the truth." The doctor said preparing me for surgery.

Back at home Antis POV
I huffed and puffed at the feeling of something around my dick. "Ahhhhh!" The dildo was buzzing against my prostate. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned the vibrations up. (Thousand millions) "Oh fuck me daddy!" I stroked myself at an inhuman speed. Before I knew it I came. White strips of cum flew from here to there. I came back down from heaven. I didn't even remove the ring tho. 😲🤔. The dildo still buzzed. It made me go crazy. Well at least now I can get out of bed..... And masturbate. I grabbed my computer and went to my account. I searched 'porn' and every possible porn video came up. "This is going to be fun." I started stroking myself. It felt so good. I soon heard the door begining to unlock. I ran upstairs and hid my computer.
Marks POV
I walked in and sat on the couch. I heard light footsteps before someone sat in my lap facing me. "Well hello baby." I said kissing his soft, small, lips. "Good!" He yelled. We start making out. Soon I picked him up and went to my room. I layed him on the bed. I slipped a new cockring on him. It buzzes, tighter, and it has a lock. He whined "Why?" I ignored him and took the dildo out of him. I flipped him over and pull mine, his pants and undies off. I pushed in and trusted fast. "Faaaack!" He moaned. "Your still so tight!" I moaned back. I thrusted deeper until I hit his prostate.
Antis POV
It felt so good when he's inside of me. He came in my ass and pulled out. I was bout to cum but the ring was stopping me. I whimpered until he push something up my ass. "Ahh! So good! Fook! Let me cum daddy or else!" I yelled. He ignored me and locked the door closing it behind him. I was once again moving all around the bed. But this time was a bit different. My moans turned into screams. My ass felt like it was on fire, but in a pleasuring fire. My dick felt as if it was going to explode. All I could do was moan. I was hungry, hungry to suck Mark and drown in his cum. I once again put my hand in my pants stroking myself slowly. It was no use. The way Mark does it is like heaven.