Regret

Antis POV
I started to unzip his pants slowly. His erection sprung free out of his skinny jeans. I stroked his length. A loud moan was heard. Mark looked at me from under the table. I backed up a bit. He grabbed me by the hair and pushed me into his lap. Mark kissed my forehead and glared at me before smiling.

Foooook! That smile...

Marks POV
The meeting was finally over. I couldn't wait to watch TV. Anti started making these weird noises. I know how to get him to stop. I went upstairs and geBbed my favorite sex toys. I put the cockring in my pocked and hid the dildo in my back pocket. I went over to Anti to see him whispering something and making those noises again. I tackled him to the ground.

Antis POV
I felt someone tackle me and pull my pants down/undies. I got on all fours as I felt something up my arse, I moaned at the feeling. It went deeper until my prostate was hit. Something buzzed against it which made me go crazy. I finally figured out what it was. A dildo! Faaaaaack! How does he do this! Mark stroked my dick, as I was bout to cum something stopped me. It was a cockring, the special one. His does he do that! I was moving all around and moaning. He picked me up and layed me on his bed. "Daddy! Why?" Moaned out. "Because you've been bad, embarrassing me at the meeting and making weird noises. So you need a time out. I'll be back in three days. Im going to visit Ethan and Tyler in L.A. okay?" I couldn't nod or talk. I just moaned. That's all I could do. Marks smile became a devilish smirk, as wide as smile dogs smile gets. He turned the vibrations all the way up. "Level 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111, probably not suitable for humans." Mark mumbled but I still heard. I moaned louder. The vibrations went up and down throughout my body. I felt myself have another orgasm. "Daddy please!" Mark just shook his head. He grabbed my arms and legs, tying me to the bed. I couldn't move or even pleasure myself even more. I loved teasing myself but Mark teasing me more was heaven. I tried to break free but I couldn't. I was too weak. I was a mess. I was a slut, but a good slut. He came back in and untied my hands. He didn't remove and anything from my body. Mark started licking, tugging, pushing, and bouncing on my dick. I couldn't take it. I wanted relief. I was very red, my erection was throbbing, and my legs were still tied up. I started stroking myself and moaning him name loudly. "Ngv, daddy faster! Drown me in cum, fook me till I can't walk!" I screamed.

I start to see pretty colors

I start to see pretty colors. I stroked and teased myself as I bit my lip. Even the special cockring didn't stop me from Cumming. White strips of cum flew everywhere. Then the ring tightened. I didnt know why I moaned at that but hm. I remembered the dildo was still inside me. I started moaning and groaning. Mark came in and tied my hands to my side of the bed. I couldn't move and what really scared me was the thing mark said to me before falling asleep. "If you moan, you can't come out this room until you can control the feeling against your weak spot." I held in my moans and stared up at the ceiling. This is going to be and long night.