Natsa X Male Reader Part 1

This is a fem Natsu form Fairy Tail story
I don't own any pictures or videos used, credit goes to there respective owners.

This will be a pretty short one but there will be another part that is much longer to finish it. This will only be 2 parts long.

This oneshot won't focus too much on the story of Fairy Tail it will be more focused on Natsu/Natsa herself.

You are a good friend of Natsa's and have a crush on her but you hide your feelings in fear of rejection. You use simple re-equip magic only being able to summon regular armour and some enchanted swords, you are a master swordsman being able to beat Erza in a fight of pure skill and no magic.
————————————————————————
Y/N's POV

I have been sitting in the guild for a couple hours now and not much has been happening which is really surprising so I decide to head to the Request Board (I think they call it that) to see if there are any interesting ones on there, sadly I couldn't find anything that took my interest so I start to head back to my table when I hear a loud shout by the guild doors so I look over to find Natsa and her group of friends.

Natsa: "WE'RE BACK!!" She shouts out to anyone in the guild.

She then starts to scan over anyone and everyone in the guild until her eyes land upon me, she grows a huge smirk and starts charging me and then leaps at me, I didn't know how to react and it felt like I was hit by a train.

Natsa: "Y/N!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!" She exclaims, extremely loudly, will holding onto me like I was the reason she's alive.

Y/N: "H-hey N-Natsa how are you?" I stutter out due to the excruciating pain I'm feeling right now while patting her head gently as a show of affection.

Suddenly Erza comes in a short yanks Natsa off of me causing her to pout slightly which is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Erza: "That's enough Natsa if you hold him any tighter you might break him." She says sternly scolding Natsa for her childish behaviour.

Y/N: "Don't worry about it Erza no harm done, she just misses a friend that's all." I say to her to get her off of Natsa's back.

Natsa: "See even Y/N is fine with it." Replies Natsa condescendingly to Erza."

This action gets Natsa a swift punch to the head by Erza causing her to grovel on the floor in pain.

Erza: "I don't care if the both of you love birds are fine with it the rest of the guild isn't." States Erza while pointing out to everyone in the guild awkwardly looking away from me and Natsa.

Natsa/Y/N: "L-LOVEBIRDS!!!" Me and Natsa shout in unison at Erza's words while blushing profusely.

Erza: "Yes now go in a room so you aren't disturbing the other guild members." She states while walking off.

So me and Natsa does as Erza told us to and went into one of the empty rooms to talk about things. When we get in the room I notice that Natsa seems nervous which worried me as I have never seen her like this before.

Y/N: "Hey Natsa are you okay?" I ask worried about her wellbeing.

She flinches slightly at my words which on seems to fuel my worry and curiosity.

Natsa: "U-uh y-yeah I f-fine." She stuttered out unconvincingly.

Y/N: "Natsa what's wrong you can talk to me." I tell her while pulling her into a hug to calm her.

At first she stiffened probably not expecting me to hug her but she quickly gets over it and hugs me back.

Natsa: "I..... I have something I w-want to tell y-you." She answers me pausing at the start of her sentence.

Y/N: "It's okay take your time, don't push yourself to tell me." I whisper while holding her closer to me for comfort.

Natsa: "I....... I l-love y-you Y/N."
————————————————————————

That's it for now the next chapter will be Mordred Part 2

So far this book isn't very popular but for the few who are reading I hope you are enjoying it and if you want a certain character just ask

See ya