Mordred Pendragon X Male Reader Part 2

Same stuff as before I don't own any pictures used or any videos used in this chapter or any others.

Last Time
————————————————————————
Y/N: "M-my Queen I w-would also like t-to know what you meant." He says in a quiet tone scared of what happens if he angers mother.

Artoria: "Haha well alright then, what I meant when I said that is how would you feel marrying Mordred?" She asks nonchalantly.

What will happen next?
————————————————————————
Y/N's POV

After hearing what the Queen had said I needed to take a bit of time to process it, did the Queen really just ask me, ME of all people about how I would feel marrying her daughter?

Mordred: "W-WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT I WOULD NEVER LOVE A WEAKLING LIKE HIM MOTHER!!" She shouts out furious the Queen even suggested it.

To be honest it actually kind of hurt when she called me a weakling and said she would never love me but I pushed that aside as I new she would never love me.

Y/N: "M-my Queen your daughter clearly doesn't care for me so please don't bother and anyway Mordred deserves someone better than me. Can I get please have somebody show me out I don't feel like staying any longer." I say as I solemnly cast my gaze downward towards the floor trying my best to appear strong.

Artoria: "Come now you can stay a little longer can't you. How about this since Mordred cares so little for you she can leave and we can have a nice chat for a while." She says with a bright smile looking at me.

Mordred's POV

What is this feeling of dread and sadness? I have been having this feeling since what I said about Y/N, could it be I actually care for him? NO that's not why would I care about him he isn't strong or brave but that smile of his is so dreamy I could get lost it it forever and those beautiful glimmering orbs of his the- Wait stop this Mordred you shouldn't be thinking like this.

Mordred: "No" I state to my mother and Y/N.

Artoria: "Oh, and what do you mean by that Mordred?" She questions with a smirk clearly knowing what I meant.

Mordred: "I will not be leaving this room." I give her my answer.

Artoria: "Then I guess me and Y/N will have to move to a different room I could even give a tour of the castle." She says smiling innocently but I know she has a devious plan in mind.

We continue to argue about this situation for quite sometime.

Y/N's POV

They have been arguing about who I will be staying with, who will be giving me a tour and so on, it's honestly so confusing but I just tune them out while thinking about why I was so sad when Mordred called me weak and said she would never love me.

Artoria's POV

I've been having fun teasing Mordred but I still don't think she realises that she is actually in love with Y/N. Perhaps I should help her be with him.