Ultear X Male Raeder (Lemon) (Part 2)

I don't own any pictures or videos used in this chapter all rights go to there respective owners which should be obvious but I'm still gonna say it.

Also what do you guys think about the video I have no idea who posted it but I added it to the story to listen to while I write and I enjoyed all the songs quite a bit.

So this is a lemon and if you don't like lemons then leave, actually why did you even come here in the first place? Anyway this is my first Lemon so if you don't like it then, Well I don't know just say how I can make it better or something.

Last Time

——————————————————————
She seems to freeze for a second after my confession, I begin to think she doesn't return my feelings so I let out a sad sigh and get up.

Y/N: "I.... I'm sorry Ultear I will leave." I say sadly while getting up to leave.

I get off the bed and turn towards the door ready to leave when suddenly two arms wrap around my waist and pull me back to the bed. I look up and notice Ultear's eyes look slightly different...... slightly more lustful.
————————————————————————
Now

Y/N's POV Still

As I stare into Ultear's beautiful orbs I start to wonder why she pulled me back to her.

Y/N: "W-what's wrong?" I ask her wondering why she pulled me back.

She doesn't reply she just continues to stare into my eyes, suddenly she lunges forward attaching her lips to mine in a lust filled kiss. I absolutely love that she is kissing me but why? Maybe she is doing this to relieve stress? Oh well whatever the reason I will help her. So I lean into the kiss filling it with passion, as our kiss continues she starts to bring her hand down towards my steadily hardening member, in response to this I wrap my arms around her waist and trap a handful of her plump ass causing her to let out a sexual moan, this action just serves to arouse me more as she feels my member growing even faster in my pants. She quickly starts to remove my pants trying to reach my semi hard member, she succeeds and pulls it out feeling me up while we continue to make out. I break away from the kiss panting while continuing to stare into her beautiful eyes I then say with a lust filled voice.

Y/N: "Well I don't think that's fair, how about we get you undressed too~~" I tell her while grinning.

Her reply to my question is an equally lustful grin as she starts to take her outfit off revealing to me the absolute embodiment of beauty that is her naked body, as soon as her clothes are off I jump back onto her to continue I passionate kiss while feeling up her body. I feel her hand reach down to my hardened member getting and good grasp and slowly stroking me, her soft hand rubbing me felt amazing I had to use all my willpower not to moan out loud, so I returned the favour and started to play with her clitoris sending waves of pleasure throughout her body causing her to moan out. Slowly we start to become more intimate sharing short sweet kisses to full blown make out sessions, I start to become impatient and start to nibble and bite her neck with a few kisses in between this seems to push her over the edge with me also playing with her clitoris while simultaneously fingering her. After she cools down she looks into my eyes and says something that threw my entire world for a loop.

Ultear: "Y/N I love you." She says to me her voice filled with love.

Y/N: "W-what? I t-thought you were only u-using me as a stress r-relief?" I reply questioning what she said and wanting to know if she meant it.

She smiles brightly at me which serves to feed my curiosity even more before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

Ultear: "When you first kissed me it felt amazing and that got me thinking, and after you said you loved me my whole world...... brightened I was so happy, I realised that I love you too Y/N." She says with that beautiful smile still on her face.

What she told me made my world ten times brighter and actually brought me to tears, this served to worry her since she has never actually seen me cry before.

Ultear: "O-oh Y/N are y-you okay what's wrong?" She asks panicked.

I smile at her which cause her to be confused, I reach up I place my hand on her face and lean in then give her a very passionate kiss, she is shocked at first but quickly sinks into it.

Y/N: "I'm crying out of happiness, I have loved you for so long and you telling me that you love me back means the world to me." I tell her while wiping my tears away.

What I said seems to calm her down as she starts to smile back at me but then she gets devious smirk and takes ahold of my still hard member before positioning it at her womanhood, I'm shocked she is being so straight forward.

Y/N: "Ultear are you sure about this we don't need to rush." I tell her thinking she is forcing herself for me.

She just smiles at me as she wraps her legs around my waist before pulling me towards her, I smile back at her before slowly thrusting forward into her womanhood for the first time, and my god did it feel amazing. I notice she has a look of slight pain and look downward to see that she is bleeding.

Y/N: "Oh my god I didn't know you were still a virgin you should have told me." I say worriedly concerned for her.

Ultear: "Nngg d-don't worry a-about it, it only hurts a little bit." She says clearly in more pain that she wants to admit

I slow down my thrusts to try and minimise the amount of pain she feels while kissing her to try and distract her, it seems to work as she gets really in the kiss so I start to thrust a little faster into her, after a few seconds I hear her moan into the kiss so I pull away and continue thrusting my hips to give her as much pleasure as I can.

Ultear: "OH GOD Y/N YOUR HUGE DICK FEELS AMAZING FUCK ME HARDER PLEASE!!!" She shouts out clearly in absolute bliss.

I continue to thrust into her and as I do I notice her breasts bouncing up and down in time with my thrusts so I grap them both as I start to rub her left tit while I suck on her right sending her pleasure through the roof.

Ultear: "FUCK IM CUMMING IM CUMMING KEEP FUCKING ME UNTIL I CUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!" She shouts out as she cums on my dick but I don't let up and continue to thrust into her.

My actions surprise but she clearly doesn't care that much as she is still in absolute bliss, I notice her eyes roll into the back of her head as her to hangs out of her mouth as she can even talk anymore since she is just a moaning mess, I can tell when she cums since she moans much loader so I thrust much harder whenever she cums. We continue to fuck like animals for another half an hour before we stop.

Y/N: "T-that..... was.... g-great." I say completely out of breath from our intimate session.

Ultear: "I-I....... know....... it w-was....... amazing." She replies probably worse of than me.

I smile at her before leaning and giving her a quick peck on the lips and grappling a blanket to cover us.

Y/N: "I love you Ultear, Goodnight." I say holding her close.

Ultear: *Yawn*"G-goodnight, I love you too." She replies with a cute yawn.

And with that I fell asleep with the girl of my dreams lying in my arms after our passionate half an hour of sex.
————————————————————————
And that's it I hope you enjoyed and if you can think of a way for me to improve my writing please tell me, also if you could say something about the Lemon if you liked it or not I would appreciate it.
That's it for now
See Ya