Part 36

"Her appendix burst?" Georgie asked

"Yes, shes in surgery now to have it removed, this is very serious miss Snow, I will get someone to inform you when she is out of surgery" the nurse explained and walked back into the room.

Georgie sat down taking it all in as the others sat around her.

"Appendix? How does that even happen? She would have told me if she had been in pain right?" Georgie sits down as he phone rings.

"Hey daddy, she's in surgery now apparently her appendix burst! Yeah I'll let you know, I love you, bye" Georgie sank back into her chair leaning on Archie as the sleep took over.

"Miss Snow" the nurse nudged her arm

"What's matter? Is she ok?"

"She's fine, she's awake and asking for you" the nurse smiled.

Georgie and Archie got up and walked into her hospital room.

"If you weren't in the hospital right now I would hit you! You can't scare me like that again Allison!" Georgie moved closer until she was close enough to give her sister a hug.

"Hello to you too Georgie" Allison smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Archie asked her.

"Not too bad, better than before. I don't know what happened one minute I was ok and the next it was the worst pain in the world!"

"Well I think I had a heart attack" Georgie laughs.

"Anyway I brought you some clothes and moisturiser and your makeup" Georgie wipes a tear away and put Allison's bag on the bed. Suddenly someone bursts through the door.

"Ali...."

"Tommy!"

He ran into the room by Allison's side.

"We are gonna go home for a while and come back later" Georgie kissed her sisters cheek and left with Archie.

Once Archie and Georgie get home she flops down onto the sofa.

"Go to bed! You need some rest" Archie leant over and pulled her up.

Once they both got into bed Archie pulled her close as she snuggled into his chest.

"Do you ever think about the future?" Georgie asked randomly.

"Of course I do, when we move out, get married have lots of babies" Archie smiled as he spoke.

"How many babies?" Georgie looks up.

"I dunno 4 or 5"

"4 or 5!"

"Yeah why?" Archie laughs

"Nothing apart from you don't have to push them out through YOUR special place and I blow up to the size of a hot air balloon"

"Baby I will still love you if you were the size of a mouse and I had to carry you around in my pocket all the time" Archie kissed her head as the both fell into a peaceful sleep together.