1 ;; New Neighbor

;; edited ;;

Kalel's P.O.V

"Hi Guys! I'm Kristen Smith or now my name is Kalel Cullen 'cause the name Kristine Smith doesn't fit me by the way I'm 21 years old just finished college and just a normal girl. I want to do YouTube because I want to be known to other people. I got inspired by this channel called CutiePie or Marzia. I love all of her videos with PewDiePie.

So yeah I own a cute kitten named Trachi and a cute puppy named Kiki. Trachi and Kiki always get along each other. Trachi is just 2 years of age while Kiki is 1 year old!

I have a boyfriend named Ryan Higa, I think some of you may know him. He's kinda cute and really kind. We met at Vidcon last month. But sometimes when I call him he doesn't even answer! So I'm planning of breaking up with him. So Ryan if you're watching this WE'RE DONE! So yeah you noticed that my hair is blue green, I love styling up my hair! So yeah that's the only time I got so yeah bye!!!!"

Wew. that was long!. Kiki ran into me while I was uploading the video. She barked at me 2 times which means she's hungry.

So I went to the kitchen and find dog food.. I ran out of it! So I grabbed my bag and phone. As I went outside I saw a new neighbor, he was a boy and kinda cute!

I approached him really slowly. "Oh hi!" The cute boy said. "Hi!" I said while I blushed a little bit. "You must be from next door. Oh yeah by the way I'm Ian, Ian Hecox. I'm 22 years of age and I own a cute puppy named Ian Jr." He said trying to be nice. "Hi Ian! Glad to meet you! My name is Kalel, Kalel Cullen. I'm 21 and I own a kitten named Trachi and a puppy named Kiki. I just went out to get some dog food and maybe buy a soda. Wanna come?" I said shaking hands with Ian. "Yeah, sure I have nothing to do so yeah let's go."

He grabbed his jacket as I walked. "Hey Kalel let's just take my car." Ian said opening the car door. "Yeah sure ok!" I said blushing more. "So what mall do you want to go?" Ian asked me. "How about SuperMall?" I answered. " Great choice lets go." Ian smiled.

Ian's P.O.V

Kalel was a cute, sweet and pretty girl. We were walking by the mall and Kalel saw a pretty red dotted dress that she really liked but it cost $60 Kalel only got $30 for the dog food and the soda.

I thought of buying her it but I want it for a surprise. I asked Kalel when's her birthday she said August 3rd it's still July 29th so that'll do! "Um, Kalel can we meet later at ParisianPizza I'll just buy something quickly." I said. "Ok, do you want a soda?" Kalel asked. "Ya, sure the mint one ok." I said.

Kalel went over to buy the stuff. I went over to the supermarket and bought some chips and some drinks and popcorn. I just remembered tonight is FunNight I planned to invite Kalel over. I remembered that Kalel told me that she likes Chips n' Dips so I bought a big one. "How much?" I asked to the cashier. "$50 sir." She said. So I paid it all and went to ParisianPizza and find Kalel.

We went home at 5:30. Kalel would you like to come at FunNight later? Me and my friends will come later at 7:00 it's like a sleepover every Saturday,Monday,Wednesday and Friday."
"Sure ya that'll be great see ya at 7:00!" Kalel said waving her hands goodbye I did the same thing. As I walked at the front door of my house I day dreamt about Kalel.

----

There is no fucking way that I can edit this story. This sucks arse tbh xD well it was my first story so... xD

- ahcm

( update 02/09/17 : my old dumb 10-11 yr old ass wrote this w/o knowing the conversion shit omg. )