Ian + Hospital= :(

We reached the airport after 3 hours. I called my Aunt Gracie to pick us up.

"Oh hi Kalel!"

"Hi Aunt Gracie, can you pick us up at Station 3 airport?"

"Sure, I'll be there in 5 mins."

"Ok.."

"Ok guys my aunt will be here in about 5 minutes so let's wait.." I told the guys.

"Oh sh*t I forgot my camera!" Anthony said. "Dude you have 6 cameras here look!" Ian told Anthony laughing. "Oh ya.." Anthony said laughing along.

Finally, my aunt arrived! We went in the car and I introduced Ian And Anthony to my Aunt. Ian suddenly became sick.. "Babe are you ok?" I asked Ian. "I'm ok Kal, I'm just-" Ian got cut of cause he fainted. "OMFG!" Anthony screamed! "Aunt Gracie, hurry take him to the hospital were mom is!" I said panicking! She nodded and drove quickly..

-At Hospital-

"What happened here?" The doctor asked. "Well um.., at the airplane he felt really uhh, really hot and when we uhh, were in the car he uhh, um he fainted and so ya.." I said nervously.

"Well ok we will treat him.." The doctor said. Me and Anthony went to Room 306 were my mom is.

"Kal, I found it!" Ant told me. "Hey mom.." I said with a sad voice. "Oh hi Kalel, is that your boyfriend? By the way why the sad face?" Dad said. "No dad he's not my boyfriend.. He's my friend Anthony.. My boyfriend is confined here he fainted.." I said and let out a tear.

Anthony comforted me by showing me Ian's picture with Ian jr. Licking his face. I laughed at it really hard! "Mom, where is my baby sis?" I asked. "Oh she's there look, we named her Julia Valerie Smith." Mom said to me.. "Is Ms. Cullen here?" The doctor asked. "Me why?" I asked. "Mr. Hecox is now confined in Room 201. Good Day." The doctor said and left.

"C'mon Anthony lets find Ian!" I told Anthony while opening the door. We went to the counter. "Oh, hey are you Anthony Padilla from Smosh." The nurse said. "Yeah, umm where's Room 201? Can you hurry up pls.." Anthony said hurrying. "Oh room 201 it's on the second floor turn right when you see the red plant then go left then your there.." The nurse said. We turned left and went to the elevator and went to the 2nd floor.