Kalel's Ex ✔️

Ian's P.O.V

We went to Target bought some snacks, drinks and stuff. I saw Kalel's favourite drink there which was Strawberry Flick Drink. She loooved that soo much! I bought Anthony a nice refreshing Fruit Drink. And myself a MILKY MILKSHAKE! And also I saw that they were selling Pizza there so I bought a King Size!

I went back to the car and placed it in the trunk.

"Um.. Babe?" Kalel said. "Ya, babe?" I answered drinking my milky milkshake. "You see that Asian guy he became my-" Kalel got cut off by a text message for me. "Just a sec."

From: unknown

Hey, Hecox I know ur dating my gal Kalel she's mine!

I didn't reply it I showed it to Kalel. "OMG, that's my ex's number Ryan Higa!" Kalel went on and panicked. "Calm down Kalel." Anthony said. "Just a sec guys Im gonna call him." Kalel said grabbing her phone.

Kalel's P.O.V

I called Ryan.

"Ryan, can you stay away from him"

"Kalel please! Be with me!"

"No, I saw your video Sorry Ryan."

"But-but-but"

"No"

Ended

"Babe, can we go?" I said to Ian. Ian told Anthony to go.

We went to Joey's house to pick him up to take Ian's car back home.

"Hey guys!" Joey said happily.

"Thanks Joey for coming." Anthony said.

"Awww shocks!" Joey said.

-At Airport"

We waved goodbye to Joey and got our tickets.

"Ok got our tickets, our flight will be at 6:30 am." Ian said.

"What time is it?" I asked. "About 11:10" Anthony answered me.

"Hey look guys there's a gaming room here, a YouTube room and an arcade!" Ian told us with excitement. We went to the YouTube room to film stuff vlog and stuff.

"Heyya guys! We reached the airport at 11 and umm our flight is about on 6:30? I think.. Me, Ian andAnthony are at the YouTube room and watching, editing some vids so see ya later!" I vlogged for a bit then edited a video...

"Hey guys do you want popcorn?" I asked the Anthony and Kalel. They both nodded and continued what there doing. As I went out a text came..

From:unknown

Hey hecocks I know ur still dating my gal. Leave her and I'll leave you...

Reply:

To:unknown

Hey Asian Guy I know u want her but she's mine now. Stay back and all will be forgiven..

No reply..

I went to the popcorn booth and bought 2 HUGE cheese popcorn. I went back and showed Kalel the text. I didn't know that Kalel also has the panic attack.. "Hey man can I do it this time?" Anthony said. "Sure man" I answered. Anthony did it to Kalel. "You fine babe? I asked. Kalel nodded.

"Flight Xxo324 Sacramento-New York up in 10 mins". The lady said. We were getting ready while Ryan barged in. "Kalel come back to me please! Here look I got you $100!" Ryan begged. "Ryan, no you can't buy my love and besides I hate you!" Kalel said angrily. Ryan left with a I WILL COME BACK face and with a fist.

"FLIGHT XXO324 SACRAMENTO-NEWYORK NOW BOARDING!" The lady said. We went to the plane and find our seats. We sat down in our seats and Kalel vlogged for a bit..

Kalel's P.O.V

"Hi kittens! So ya we are in the plane going to New York to visit my parents so see ya later!" I vlogged. The plane flew up high! Since I'm beside the window I usually barf when I look at the window cause today I'm kinda sick. "Babe are you alright?" Ian asked. "Yeah sure Im fi-" I got cut of cause the barf was coming! Ian gave me a bag to throw up and I did. Ian brought me to the bathroom to throw up some more. He held my hair while I vomit.

"Are you fine now?" Ian asked. "Yeah I'm fine now." I said wiping my mouth. Me and Ian changed places.