9//Alliyah POV part 3?!

Alliyah POV:

After a long period of time. Luke and Ashton came down the stairs racing to the pancakes.

Vanessa took the plate and ran away leaving me and the boys shocked and the boys run after her and cornered her.

She started to scream and the boys all come down running from the stairs.

"What's happening?!" Calum shouts still in his onesie.

Luke and Ashton ate the pancakes and Calum and Michael ate some too.

"These...are so...gooood!!!" Michael said.

"Thanks'." Vanessa and i said in sync. The boys finished eating their pancakes and told us some good news.

"Girls, we have something to tell you.." Calum started smirking.

"We're going shopping!!" Ashton said mimicking a girl and smiled with excitement.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Me and Vanessa screamed!

"OMG Alliyah!! We're gonna go shopping with 5sos!!" She whisper screamed into my ear.

"I know!!!" I whisper screamed back. We hoped into the car and Ashton drove.

The boys went to all the stores and told us to sit on the benches.

They came back after a while with some yogurt in a cup and gave one to me and Vanessa. They had a lot of shopping bags on their hands too and me and Vanessa got very excited. We drove back home and looked at everything the boys got for us.

"I can't believe they got us so many stuff!" i said.

"Well i guess this means these are the clothes we will wear for the rest of our lives..." Vanessa said sighing.

"Oh yeah.." i said back.

We got home and the boys brought the clothes to our room. Me and Vanessa were running and were so excited!!

The boys got in first and took a long while until they came back out.

"What took you so long?!" I asked.

"You'll see..." Ashton said with a smile.

Me and Vanessa walked into the closet and saw that it was renovated and really nice.

There were so many clothes, shoes, accessories, make-up and bags!

"OMG!" I screamed and ran to Ashton and kissed him on the cheek and huged him very tight. He took a while to respond..maybe because of shock.

"Thank you." i said with tears of joy in my eyes.

"Haha your welcome love..i mean Alliyah..." i pulled away from the hug and saw that Ashton was blushing.

"You can call my love if you want, love." I whispered to him with a smirk. This made him blush even more. What a dork!

Vanessa was also having a hug moment with Luke. Michael and Calum just seemed to not be in the room. Too much love i guess...

"We'll leave you here to look at everything and mix match your stuff plus other things you girls do." Luke said with a girly voice. Me and Vanessa just smiled and nodded.

The boys left the room but before leaving Ashton came up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"See u later, love." he whispers into my ear.

I just smiled and gave him a little peck on the cheek too. "I can't wait, love." I said back.

I saw Luke on the edge of my eye just staring into Vanessa's eyes and Vanessa looking straight into his. Too love struck to even do anything. Dorks.

Ashton breaks the loving stares being exchanged by the two and he signaled Luke it was time to leave.

Luke looks at Vanessa and plastered a shy smile and said "See you later."

Vanessa just smiled and waves a good-bye.

Me and Vanessa looked at everything and was so over joyed cause they knew our exact sizes and likings. I was shocked as well!

We ever so coincidently found the 5sos albums on the shelf with a mini speaker so....we just listened to the 5sos album the entire time. We sang so loud i think the boys could hear us but...we didn't really care. The entire time i just thought 'are me and Ashton a thing yet or are we just friends, or are we already in a relationship?' i couldn't get it out of my head! I just have to ask Ashton that one day. Or unless he asks me first...

---------------
Hey guys!! Sorry i didn't update in a long time. Anyways. Was this long enough to make it up to ya'll? Gosh this story is weird...Vote this if u are liking it so far. Thanks for all the reads!! Also thanks for all the people who support me!! Follow if u want to be updated with my stuff!! :) thanks ya'll. Love you!!

Loves,
Gayle xxx