Had to Have Her - Chp 3

I don't usually go down to South Myrtle anymore unless there's a problem I need to handle, but my right hand guy, Dylan, was busy taking care of something for me tonight so I decided to be the one to handle the business in Myrtle.

I wait til about 8:00 and go find Trent, my next in command after Dylan, to tell him he's covering me tonight. "Hey man get your bike, we're going to the strip."

"I thought that's usually Dyl's area?" He says.

"It is but he's taking care of something for me tonight, let's go."

"Alright let's get it Hag, just like old times!" He fist pumps the air.

I roll my eyes, "we got business to take care of first T."

"I know I know, but afterrr we can pick up some chicks!"

"You go right ahead." I laugh at him.

We make it down to South Myrtle and go to one of my dealers shops, drop off the goods, pick up the money from last weeks drop and leave. You don't hang around long with dealers, that's a sure fire way to make the cops suspicous, not that most of them aren't in my pocket but I still try to avoid the confrontation.

After we leave, to satisfy Trent we head down to the strip. It takes all of 5 minutes for him to spot a group of slutty girls to harass so I leave him to it. I figure I'll make a few passes to kill time. Everybody stares as I roll by, there's looks of fear from the locals and then there's looks of awe from the tourists that don't know who I am. All the whore's that are half naked on the sidewalk are gawking at my shirtless chest, I just roll my eyes, so predictable.

Traffic stops and I sit up on my bike, putting my legs down to balance myself. I look to my right and notice a girl staring. She isn't looking at me though, she's checking out my bike. Curious now I start looking her up and down. The two girls she's walking with are basic white bitches but not this girl. As far as I can tell she doesn't have any make up on and her hair is wavy and wild, being held back from her face by her sunglasses on top of her head. Her black belly button ring is sticking out against her white stomach and her arms are covered in tattoos. She's more beautiful than any of the bimbos out here tonight.

I smirk at her when she realizes I see her staring and quickly turns her face away, saying something to her friends. They immediatley turn and look at me and I can't help but laugh. The brunette one waves at me and I nod my head back. Tattoo girl looks like she's yelling at her friends and they're just laughing. I wish she would turn back around.

Fortunatley for her traffic starts moving again and I take off down the road. I was ready to go find Trent and head back to the grove but now I'm more interested in finding out who she is. I drive a few blocks until the cars have cleared a little and pull a u-turn in the middle of the street, popping the front tire up as I accelerate back toward where I had just come from.

As I reach the slow traffic again I start scanning both sides of the street to see if I can spot her. Sure enough there they are a couple shops down from the club I just opened, Karma.

I pull up beside them and stop in the middle of the road, reving my bike. I can visibly see her tense up and start talking to her friends in a little huddle, it's actually kind of cute. All of a sudden the brunette who had waved at me starts making like she's gonna walk over to me when tattoo girl grabs her arm and pushes her back toward the blonde one. She takes a few steps towards me, looking nervous, and says "nice bike."

I smirk, "thanks, wanna ride?" Winking at her.

She gulps, "haha maybe laterrr" and starts backing up, then turns and drags her friends into the club.

I chuckle to myself and continue driving, going around back to park my bike.

When I walk up to the entrance of the club the bouncer at the door greets me with "Mr. Mikaelson" and steps aside so I can enter.

After my eyes adjust to the darkness and strobe lights I start looking around for her chestnut colored waves. Making my way to the bar I finally spot her and smile. Her and her friends are dancing with two guys who seem more interested in them than her, which is good for them, I don't really feel like pummeling anyone right now. I turn to the bartender and order a jack and coke, sitting down on an open barstool. I look back to them right as she spots me and we lock eyes. I sit there staring into her big eyes for what seems like forever, she seems like she wants to look away but she can't for some reason.

Suddenly I feel someone touch my arm and I tense up, breaking eye contact with tattoo girl, I turn my head toward the blonde bimbo that touched me and glare at her. "What."

"I wondered if you wanted to dance handsome?" She says batting her eyelashes at me, like that was going to make her attractive to me.

"No." Is all I say as I get up and leave her standing there with her mouth hanging open.

I make my way through the crowd toward the girl I actually want to talk to. She has her back turned to me and as I walk up behind her her friend looks at me and back to her saying "umm not for long". Tattoos says "huh?" and turns around to face me, well almost, she only comes up to chest so that's what she sees.

Turning her head up to look at my face she says "Hi" sheepishly.

I grin at her and say "hi" back. God she's even more beautiful up close. Her hazel eyes are like looking into a forest, a mix of greens and browns. I breath in and I can smell the perfume on her skin and the shampoo in her hair, just her scent sets my body to hyper alertness, arousing all of my senses... and a few other things. Her lips are a light pink color and look as soft as pillows, I want so bad to capture them with my own. I feel my heart beating faster and it shocks me, I've never felt anything for any woman; I haven't felt anything at all in a long, long time. I had to figure out why this girl that I didn't even know the name of was making me feel like this and I had to make her mine.