"How old are you?" - Chp 7

I woke up to sun shining in the sliding glass door, I never could sleep with any light on. I slowly opened my eyes, my head was pounding. I almost screamed when I realized there was some dude in my bed with his arm around me but then I recognized the tattoos on his chest that my face was centimeters from.. it was Hagen. A smile slowly spreads across my face as I admired the art work on his body.

Oh my God did we sleep together! No, I would've remembered that wouldn't I?! I'm not wearing what I had on last night! He's in his boxers! Oh God! No no no. I wouldn't do that, no matter how drunk I was, that's just not me! I do a lot of questionable things but having one night stands isn't one of them!

Okay, okay, okay. Chill out Brenna. Just breathe. You're an adult.. almost. Get your shit together!

I peak up at his face, good he's still sleeping. Wow. He's so perfect.. his feautures are beautiful and his peircings just make him that much more handsome. He has a peaceful look on his face, I don't want to wake him but I really gotta pee.

I slowly pick up his arm off of me and roll away from him. He grunts and rolls onto his back but stays asleep. Woo, that was close. I look at the clock on the nightstand and see it's 8:00 am.

There's no door to the bathroom, it's just open to the room since it's the master suite and there's a jacuzzi tub, so I try to be really quiet. That would be completley embarassing, him wake up while I was peeing, yikes.

After I use the bathroom, I decide maybe a bubble bath will help the horrible hangover I'm experiencing. I run the water into the jacuzzi tub and add some bubble soap, trying to be as silent as possible. When it's full I turn away from the bedroom, just incase Hagen wakes up, removing my tshirt and underwear. I slip into the steaming, lavendar scented water and sigh, it feels so good. Laying my head back on the tub, I start to think about the mysterious tattooed hunk asleep in my bed.

"Do you always take bubble baths in front guys you just meet?" I hear a husky voice saying, snapping me out of my thoughts. I gasp and slide myself farther into my bubbles. Hagen chuckles from the bed and slides to the edge closest to me.

"N-no I don't, sorry, I have a terrible headache and thought it would help. I didn't think I would wake you, I'm sorry. God this is so embarassing.." I say, sliding even further into the bubbles.

He laughs and gives me a sleepy smile, "it's ok I don't mind, really" he winks at me. OMG he's so sexy, I'm gonna die.

"So umm.. we didn't uh do anything.. right?" I say shyly.

He chuckles again. "No I'm not really into necrophilia."

I face palm. "God I was really drunk wasn't I? I don't usually drink, I was just upset. And I don't usually have one night stands, if that's what your thinking. And I wasn't insinuating that would you take advantage of me or anything. I'm sorry, I should shut up now.." Why am I so stupid, ugghhh, he probably thinks I'm a rambling idiot.

"Yes you were very drunk.. you passed out at the party and I had to carry you to your jeep, and then up here. Don't be embarassed I understand, you were upset because of those douche bags.." he paused, I had completley forgot about Jason and Seth. "And no I can tell you aren't the type of girl to sleep with somebody the first day you meet them. I came to cover you up last night and you half way woke up, asking me to help you get undressed and put something comfortable on, I made sure you were sure you wanted me to but you said you weren't modest." He laughs out loud again. "I was gonna sleep on one of the couches but when I tried to leave you asked me to sleep with you.. said you didn't want to be alone."

"I'm sorry, you didn't have to baby sit me, but thank you, I really appreciate it. I really appreciate you standing up for me too, you didn't have to do that either."