🔥Dinner Accident🔥 [Requested]

John Stones

You and John have been together for a year and a half now, and tonight was your anniversary. It would come as no shock to you that Stones had football practise because you've, you know, been together for a year and a half. He was always blowing off something you were going to do together to go hang out with the 'Manchester City' boys. If you guys were going to the movies, and the boys wanted to go for drinks, he'd DEFINITELY CHOOSE.....the boys. Don't get me wrong, you and the boys were pretty close, they were almost like family. But you couldn't hide the fact that you were pissed with all of them (mostly john), and when you're pissed, you turn into Morticia REAL quick.

You were currently sitting in a high class restaurant wearing this:

Your Outfit:

The Restaurant:

The Restaurant:

You've been sitting there for the past 7 hours waiting on John

You've been sitting there for the past 7 hours waiting on John. You knew, in the back of your head that he wasn't coming, and if you were waiting for anyone else, you would have already left after the first hour hit. But you were hoping and praying that you would see your boyfriend walk through the restaurant doors. And it never happened.

Waiter: "miss, you've been sitting here for several hours, are you sure yo-"

Y/n: "no i dont want anything to drink because i am not thirsty, and no i don't want anything to eat because i'm not hungry" you forced a fake smile "but thanks"

The waiter was starting to annoy you because that was the 30th time he came to ask. The waiter caught on to your annoyance and gave a shy smile, then walked off.
"forget this date" you say in your head with a sigh. You got up from the table and left that god-awful restaurant. You were about to get into your purple lambo when a beautifully sinister idea popped into your head. But first....

Your car:

Anyway, back to your plan

Anyway, back to your plan. You were going to show up to his practise, unannounced. If you knew Stones good enough, he hated when you show up to practise without telling him. The first time you did so he thought you were cheating on him with one of his friends, and lets just say he was angry to highest. But that was your plan, to piss him off, MORE than he pissed you off. So there you were speading down the highway to Manchester city practise grounds.

30 minutes later.....

Thankfully you arrived without hitting a stray dog, because you are a reckless, and terrible driver. That's why Stones prefers driving himself. You were now entering the MC training grounds building, and was now heading to the field where the usually practise. After all, you've been here before. As you were now walking onto the field, the whole MC team turned to look at you. No scratch that, they GAWKED at you, with their mouths hung open and there eyes opened wide. They stared, all they did was stare. As you grew closer to the group, you could see Stones trying to talk to his team mates because he was unaware of your presence, but to no avail, they were just looking at you. Like if you were an angel, which you are far from, until Stones finally turned around to see the beauty they were drawn to. As he turned around he was met with the face of pure hatred....and anger.....and resentment (okk they get it author, geeez). He was met with your face. His face immediately dropped to a frown, until a surge of annoyance flooded through his veins, as he knew you didn't tell him you were coming.

John: "what are you doing here, and what are you wearing!? Your breasts are flopping out, like you're trying to impress someone here!"

You completely forgot about your revealing outfit.

"Ooohhhh so that's why they were staring.... Ugh." You said in your head while trying to come up with responses for John's rapid fire Q&A with you. You rolled your eyes.

Y/n: "you're such a dick! How many fuckin times did i tell you about our anniversary! I reminded you 2 weeks ago, i talked about it three days ago, and i mentioned it LAST NIGHT. Are you stupid!? Do you only care about yourself? Never in my life have i ever met someone so self centered, so vain, SO ANNO-"

John: "ALRIGHT, i get it. I bailed on you, and i know sorry won't cover it but i had practise."

You began to mock him,

Y/n: "im john stones and i blew off my girlfriend to have football practise with my boyfriends... hhhhuuuuhhhhh"

The whole MC team erupted in a fit of laughter, however, you and stones were having the deadliest stare down. The team quieted down once they realised that we weren't joining in on the laughter.

Raheem: "umm" *gulp* "we can practise tomorrow mate. No worries"

Kyle: "yeah bro, your hands seem to be" he glances over at you "full".  He nervously laughs and begins to walk back to the building, followed by the team.

John: "can we go home to argue. Please? And maybe when we get home we could do something mor-" he begins to walk closer to you while smirking

Y/n: "don't try that with me, when we get home, i'm sleeping on the bed, and you're sleeping on the couch."  You gave him a long and deep kiss. He started pulling you in closer to him and moaning into the your mouth. You wrapped your hands around his neck and he started trailing sloppy kisses from your jaw to your boobs. He began raising up your dress, but you pulled away because he was getting way to heated and excited. You began to walk back to the building, swaying your hips.

John: "you're angry with me, but you just kissed me?"

While your still walking away, you yell back,

Y/n: "yes, and that's all its gonna be!" you yelled with a bit of attitude.

*back inside the MC building*

You and john didnt know that raheem, kyle and the whole team were watching you guys through the window. They only stopped when they saw you heading inside the building.

Raheem: "they are one crazy couple bruv."
Kyle: "damn straight..............................but she's sexy"

Everyone turned around to look at kyle.

What...the....hell?