😵SURPRISE!!😵 [Requested]

John Stones...

Today, your wonderful boyfriend, John and you were currently in your shared hotel room. As you know, it was the 2018 world cup, being held in Russia and England was facing off against Panama today. You were currently sleeping while john was sprinting throughout the room, trying to get all his essentials. 4:00 am ET, the clock read. He needed to go meet up with the England squad to get some practise in at the stadium and he wouldnt be able to come back to the room for a long time.

John: "baby, wake up. Are you not coming to see me play today?"

You just grunted and shifted around the bed. In your sleepy morning voice, with your back towards him, you responded,

Y/n: "remember i told you that i had to go back to {your country} because my friend's in the hospital and her family can't take care of her. So i thought since she took care of me for a while, i should take care of her. You know?"

John: "uuuhhhhh....yeah i remember". He actually didn't remember. The truth is, you just made that up on the spot. You had nothing to do today, other than to go and support your man. The reason you lied was because, number 1, it's way to early and you need your beauty sleep or elso he'd have to deal with a cranky grinch for the day. And number 2, was because you were planning something. Something very special, which included a date night and .....maybe something else, who knows.

After your 'million years' of thinking, you looked over at john, who looked like he was sad. He was pouting and frowning. You rolled your eyes at him and then turned back around.

John: "please love, i need you there with me, or i start to play like shit. Pleaaassee?"

Y/n: "For gods sake, NOO! Do i need to spell it out for you! No means no. Now, CAN YOU LEAVE ME TO SLEEP!"

You could feel his eyes piercing into your back, but thank god you weren't looking at him, because he would have realised something was off when he sees you giggling up a storm. You were laughing at your unecessary yelling, and also john's silence. All you heard was a loud sigh, his footsteps moving towards the door, and then the door loudly slamming shut.

Whatever... you thought. I'm going back to sleep.

*4HOURS LATER*

You had just woken up, rubbing your eyes you check the time on your phone. It was 8:15 am ET.

I wonder when the game starts? You thought aloud. Once you went onto google, you saw the game was already 15 minutes in and some other england players scored goals. But your main focus was Stones, he had already scored a goal 8 minutes into the game and your heart sank.

Oh no oh no oh no oh no, he's gonna hate me, oh my gosh my plan is failing, i missed his goal.

You started to panic, so you leaped out of bed, quickly showered and brushed your teeth. You chose an outfit to go in...

Your outfit:

You did your make-up and left the house by 8:20 am ET. Luckily for you, the hotel was right across the street from the stadium, so you sprinted to it, even though you were in some really nice stilettos. But which was more important, your shoes or your man.

Once you had entered the building and checked into your front row seat, it was 8:30. England was in the lead by a long run and there was no way Panama was catching up.
(Btw, panama players can really play good.)

You cheered everytime england had the ball. Suddenly, while you were screaming, stones glances over in your direction. He looks away, then he looks back at you with a shocked expression on his face. He kinda squints his eyes to see better and once he gets a good look of you, he did a double take like he didnt know you were there. He smiles and winks at you and almost looks like he is about to walk over to you, until one of his teammates began talking to him, helping him to focus on the game. You furiously wave back at him, while he mouths to you, " you came? i'll score for you". You blush slightly. Occassionally you yell "THATS MY BOYFRIEND!" and you'd get annoyed/strange glances from everyone. England currently had the ball and it looked like they were about to score a goal. First it was Kane with a header, then when it missed, Sterling came in with another header, and when that was blocked, Stones, came in with yet another header. And it went in. The crowd erupted into screams, some screams were happy and some screams were sad. You got up out off your seat and stood on it shouting, and screaming. You did shed a tear because of how proud you were of him, but not full on sob. Stones looked over at your direction and ran over to you, he jumped over the small barricade and planted the most sensual, loving, deep, passionate kiss ever. He didnt want to stop, until one of his teamates came and took him away, because the game was not finished. You didn't care about the rest of the game, all you stared at was Stones. The way he moved, the way he ran and that kiss. You couldn't wait to get back to the room. Forget the dinner, all you wanted was him.

In the end England won against Panama. 6-1. And on your walk back to the room after celebrating with the team, you couldn't stop giggling like a school girl. You entered your shared room, and changed out of your outfit to something comfortable, while he showered.

Y/n: "you know, i did have a date planned. But i prefer to stay here with you. We could watch movies and stuff"

You yelled to him, while fiddling with the tv remote. You heard the bathroom door unlock, and Stones walk out in some sweatpants.

John: "well i have something else in mind" you got up and he walked over to you, snaking his hands around your hips, and slightly squeezing your butt.

Y/n : "yeah? And what is that?" You place your hands around his neck. Tip toeing up to his lips, but not kissing him.

John: "im not a man of words, im a man of action"

And with that, he plunged both of you into a rough, sloppy kiss.

I love him...you thought
I need to marry her.... he thought

Soon
Maybe....