💍 Be Mine💍{Requested}

Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

Ruben and I have been together for 2 years. We just moved in together about 5 weeks ago, and have yet to finish unpack. Shit, I should really do that when we get back home. I was currently seated in the stands of one of his football matches against Brighton, a team I know jack shit about, but it's still entertaining to watch.
Your outfit:

I was able to get a day off, as i was a nurse in training, so that i could watch the match today

I was able to get a day off, as i was a nurse in training, so that i could watch the match today. It was already 9:58a.m and the match hadn't started yet. "What's taking so FUCKING LONG!" I yell, earning stares and whispers from the people around me.
"What are you looking at, you were thinking it to", i respond, and everyone snaps their heads back to the front, where Brighton and Chelsea were now walking out of the tunnels.

After all the pleasantries and whatever the fuck they do before they start the game, everyone takes their seats with big smiles tugging at their lips. I glance down at the field and automatically spot the love of my life jogging to his other teammates. As if the heavens above told him i was looking, he manages to spot me in the endless sea of faces as I flash him my award winning smile. He winks at me and continues to jog to his friends.

The game starts, everyone is on edge, and let me tell you, It didn't look to bright for Brighton. I mentally chuckle at my poor excuse for a joke. Anyways, i glance back down at the field and see that Ruben is currently drifting through people with the ball and my stomach drops to my asshole. I clasp my hands together as if I was asking the gods above to help him get that goal in. I dash to my feet as he is merely 10ft from the goal.

"oh you lookin sweet ma, Lemme get a taste", some rando man from behind says as I whip my head around glaring at him. "You can taste my imaginary dick, you shit-faced mysoginistic ugly ass elmo looking ass bitch. Now, would you kindly fuck off, please". The people around me were already staring as some laugh and OOO at the rando man. Oh by the way, he turned dead silent after that. Sandra 1 Rando man 0.

A colective OH was heard from the crowd as I sit down and glance back to the field and see my poor baby rolling around in the grass, clutching his ankle. I dash to my feet one more time and yell at the top of my lungs, " WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Luckily no one turned around because I knew we were all feeling the same way, me a bit too much. I sit back down and watch in helpless terror as Ruben is escorted off the field through the tunnels.

2 DAYS LATER

I was currently home with Ruben, as i was tasked to look after him and his injury. It was an achilles tendon rupture, which means that he'll be home in bed for a really long time. I walk into our shared bedroom holding pasta and a cup of orange juice, ready to give it to Ruben.
Our Bedroom: